forum

Area 51 raid on 20 september 2019

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
TheLegendaryHD
I know that this is just a joke but if they really do it on 20 September then this is what you call "Play stupid games, win stupid prizes".
ColdTooth
im really hoping it's not actually going to happen LMAO

that'd be pretty fucking hilarious and sad at the same time

besides they don't have anything special at area 51 besides maybe old nukes
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
You don’t know if you don’t go

:3
Topic Starter
TheLegendaryHD

ColdTooth wrote:

im really hoping it's not actually going to happen LMAO

that'd be pretty fucking hilarious and sad at the same time

besides they don't have anything special at area 51 besides maybe old nukes

Yes the rumors about area 51 has a secret related to alien and shit is just a hoax, if you really want to discover the truth about alien you should consider raiding NASA instead.
Tad Fibonacci
Or since they knew about the raid because of the internet, they'd move all delicate information and devices to another place?
KatouMegumi
wheres my popcorn, drug?
abraker
Ender Lain
I'm comin' around to see you, comin' around to leave you
What is the point of hoping when it's already broken?
It hurts to let you go and it's worse to hold on
But I know that I'll be better when you're gone
Said I know that I'll be better when you're gone
ColdTooth

Ender Lain wrote:

I'm comin' around to see you, comin' around to leave you

What is the point of hoping when it's already broken?
It hurts to let you go and it's worse to hold on
But I know that I'll be better when you're gone
Said I know that I'll be better when you're gone

Christ dude you sound edgier than an emo kid wanting a pet spider.
Tad Fibonacci
ColdTooth
That's a good one
MrSparklepants
Being realistic they'll probably get killed since they're trespassing on a Air Force facility.
levesterz
Plini
10 to 2 AM, X, Yogi DMT, and a box of Krispy Kremes, in my "need to know" pose, just outside of Area 51.
Contemplating the whole "chosen people" thing with just a flaming stealth banana split the sky like one would hope but never really expect to see in a place like this.
Cutting right angle donuts on a dime and stopping right at my Birkenstocks, and me yelping...
Holy fucking shit!

Then the X-Files being, looking like some kind of blue-green Jackie Chan with Isabella Rossellini lips and breath that reeked of vanilla Chig Champa,
Did a slow-mo Matrix descent out of the butt end of the banana vessel and hovered above my bug-eyes, my gaping jaw, and my sweaty L. Ron Hubbard upper lip and all I could think was: "I hope Uncle Martin here doesn't notice that I pissed my fuckin' pants."
-FR
dont actually care about this area 51 raid. i would love to raid the next bk bcs im hungry lmao
abraker
I already preordered my livestream tickets
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I have already purchased a front seat audience tickets
Tad Fibonacci
abraker
delet dis
samX500
it's too late Abraker, screenshots have already been taken, you won't be able to hide your true nature any longer.
DXPOHIHIHI
now this is retarded
Tad Fibonacci
Im pretty sure it just where they store all of the apollos rockets.
johnmedina999
If I've learned anything during my time on the Internet, it's that meme magic is real. If enough people truly believe that something is real hard enough, it will become real. We've done it with waifus: they were something ironic originally, but then people started taking them seriously, and now waifus are real, and people are having weddings with them, and it's a beautiful thing. It's happened more recently, too: our president was meme'd into office; he won the election because enough people believed he could. This event is what made me believe in meme magic, actually.

So, to me, meme magic is real; and if enough people meme this event into existence, it will happen in epic proportions. That's not always a good thing, mind you. If it does happen, many people will certainly die.

But the important thing is that if our meme magic pulls through, people will believe they can do anything. Today, we storm Area 51. Tomorrow, we storm the world. There's no stopping what will happen in the future in the off-chance that this raid is successful.

Sure, many people are meming this event into existence ironically; but that just means some percentage of people will take this unironically. Meme magic doesn't care whether or not the joke is ironic: as long as enough people meme it into existence, it will happen. So to that I say, let the raid go on!
Ender Lain
raid the bermuda triangle when
abraker
@john Tulpa Effect, which is the idea that things can manifest if enough people believe it. A more scientific approach to it is more closely related to the Illusory truth effect, where a person starts to believe something after repeated exposure to it.
Cahyono29
who knows,you may find isekai portal in area 51
levesterz
Everyone should raid area 39 instead of area 51 tbh.
johnmedina999
I think 20 September is way too far. By then, the meme would have died out/died down and people won't want to raid Area 51 ironically anymore. I would say it would be best to reschedule it to 20 August, but rescheduling big public events is usually taken very negatively, and even more people will be turned off to the idea. What a shit date.
levesterz
It a good date tbh . It givw time for the govermemt to move all the aleins that they keep to a different location
ColdTooth
they won't find anything because they don't hide anything at area 51, it's just another military base during the cold war
levesterz
it wont be nothing there after the raid tho
samX500
I am so darn retarded, I only read area 51 raid on 20. I thought the raid was today. I guess I'll have to wait a little more to see the outcome of this non-sense.
abraker
Must have been so awkward being there alone
show more