forum

Request for a #Belgium [invalid]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Skyara
Well well, here we are. I know what players would say. "In Belgium there is 2 languages (3 if counting German part), So, french part go in #French and Dutch part go in #Dutch"

Yeah that's true... But French people are truly not like Belgian are. We like to help new players, speak with everyone, but "newbies" are often injured in the #french and none of belgians want to speak in the #french due to the fact french are not friendly at all with new players (and there are also grammar nazi). If you don't have a minimum of skill, you are truly ignored in the #french.

So my request is to have a #belgian where we can speak both french and Dutch, It musn't be that hard to make ^^

Sorry for beeing so bad, there is a lot of french people I like... x)

But Belgian people who are begining in the game need to be helped !

(I'm really sorry for my bad english :s)
Nonokeo
Yeah I agree. There is still a lot of belgian players I don't know.. :s
It could be a very good improvement for our little country, so I support *-* !
GoldenWolf
That's somewhat true. I, and other Belgian people, don't post in #French because of the actual community in place and his mentality. (I don't say they're bad people or something though).

So why not ? Even if we have the same language, opinions and culture are different. (I still think this request will be likely rejected orz But I hope not \o/)
Topic Starter
Skyara
I must be true on something, I really don't hate french people, I just think we are really different from them.
Sakura
The channels are for languages not for countries, if people mistreat you in #french throw a !report in.
Vish024
I know what you mean about the morons in #french, but all the same the channels are for languages not your geographic locations.

Otherwise we'd need a bloody #australian and a #briton. I'd hate to even imagine #american.
Shiro
I don't remember seeing any of you ever say a word. #french isn't a very welcoming channel, that is true, but all it takes is to try. If you don't look like a "boulet" right when you enter (you know what I mean) you'll have no problem being welcome.

If you want to know how not to be welcome, just use sms language or act like a troll/retard/boulet.

I'm honestly baffled to see how people judge a community without having tried to step into it. =x

I (and other people) will gladly welcome you into the channel, so come pay us a visit some time !
Topic Starter
Skyara
To Shiro:

Many times I saw people (with a good french language not using sms-like words) beeing ignored by "skilled" players just because they are not
I see #french as a place where only a few people can go, I think I'll make a request for having some closed #chat when we can invite some friends. That'll allow us to speak in group without going in a multiplayer room.
Shiro
Haha, they're not being ignored. =P It's not easy to see a message from someone we absolutely don't know through the constant flow of messages. It happened to me not to see someone's message despite a highlight...

Ah well.
Nitojgrem

Skyara wrote:

I think I'll make a request for having some closed #chat when we can invite some friends. That'll allow us to speak in group without going in a multiplayer room.
You shouldn't do it, it has already been requested^^" But tbh, I'm a bit lazy for searching now u.u
deadbeat

Nitojgrem wrote:

Skyara wrote:

I think I'll make a request for having some closed #chat when we can invite some friends. That'll allow us to speak in group without going in a multiplayer room.
You shouldn't do it, it has already been requested^^" But tbh, I'm a bit lazy for searching now u.u
I can confirm that since i was the one who originally requested it
t/19891/hilit=+private+chat