forum

i exist, please notice me

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
antkashiwazaki
Hello guys! I'm Ant and I'm 16 years old. I like to watch anime and I play a lot of rhythm games and MMORPG. I'm really not a new osu! player, I've played the game for like a year already. It's just that this is my first time touching the forums. I play osu!standard and mania. I'm an inactive player now though.

I go online everyday, but not to play osu. I go online to create beatmaps! I'm new in creating beatmaps and I've already submitted 4 beatmaps, I started like a week ago. I decided to enter the world of beatmap making because I really find it fun and interesting. The real reason I made this post is because I want to share my beatmaps to all of you and I REALLYYY want to improve. I hope people will check out my maps and help me, I'd really appreciate it!

I guess that's all. I'm sorry because I'm really not good at introducing myself. Thank you for reading this and have a nice day! ^_^

my latest map as of 07/03/2019: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/997165
Ei-ku
Boy am i jealous to you. I am also a new player and any map that goes beyond 4 star makes me dizzy. Just wanna say that as a new player, i am really impressed. Paturo naman idol hehe