forum

[resolved] Sudden Death acts like Perfect

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +89
Topic Starter
voynich
Please. No death animation, no slow descent back into the fail menu, just restart the map instantly.

Not sure if this has been said yet.
Vuelo Eluko
i agree but they won't do this.
at least get rid of the slow af fail
xenal
You can press esc to cancel that animation btw. During the animation, you can also do ctrl+r or the retry key I don't use because on my keyboard it's too far (all the way next to enter, I was told on english keyboard it's next to 1?)
Aiseca
The reason why SD isn't the same as PF in terms of shit missing is that,

PERFECT is it what it is; the aim of the mod is to hit all notes at the correct time, nothing more, nothing less. It means when you missed, it's obviously you either hit late, hit too early or completely missed. ALL MUST BE PERFECT, NO EXCEPTIONS.

On the other hand,

SUDDEN DEATH is a mod that makes you actually pass a song provided that you will hit all notes regardless of the score either you get a 50 or a 100, it doesn't care. what can only triggers it is that you miss.

Removing the animation and the option screen for a replay on this mod will make it a bit shady on providing a player insight and to analyze his play and see where did he gone wrong.

So, you shouldn't be just fine retrying and retrying, you should also need to study your points of failures if you're using SD.
Allsiss
Necro because this needs to happen. Atleast give us the option to decide the way we want it to be. Perfect is currently so much better then SD. If you use either mod you have the map down anyway and just want to retry it as quickly as possible without any thought to FC it/SS it.
GPR
This same behavior for Perfect and Sudden Death already implemented in lazer.