forum

Can anyone make a beatmap for me and if it isnt allowed point me in the to someone who can?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
rarod1114
So I never made a beat map and really want to. I just tried and failed horribly at it. I don't know where exactly to put requests for beat maps so I'm going to hope they are allowed here. I would appreciate a beat map of this song

[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_hpUfIRGFk&list=LLjbF0CWBHZwLNX10Fhp3Tmg&index=91&t=2s]

Again I have no idea if asking for a beat map is allowed or anything. But if it isn't then just tell me and this post will be deleted and if it is but not on this forum or has a subreddit than please point me in their direction. Thanks!
Jelljel
Anywhere on the forums beatmap requesting isn't allowed, you occasionally see em pop up but they usually quickly get closed by mods.

You can however ask mappers in private but most of the time that won't really get you far. Best option is still to learn mapping yourself, even if that takes a long time, everyone needs to start somewhere.
xenal
Jelljel, need to put the classic quote instead of just saying it...

Stefan wrote:

Do not request beatmaps!
Making beatmaps is not an easy task because it takes a lot of time and effort.
You could either discover the joy of mapping yourself git gud, you don't create a master piece on your first try or ask your dearest friends to map for you.

I may have adjusted the quote this time.
Jelljel
im a rookie lol