forum

How do i change the slider style??

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
hezmaphatos
when I want to make my own skin, I realize there is a difference in the gameplay.
usually, when you are on default skin, The slider track is filled with color right? example : red,blue,yellow,and green. And the track border is thick white. but, i want to make the track color become transparant and the track border has thin white color. How do i change it? Thanks.
Matt2e2
You can't make the slider track transparent (at least, in the stable client), the closest to transparent you can get is pure black: "SliderTrackOverride: 0, 0, 0". And for the border thickness, you can only edit that in osu!lazer. With the skin.ini command, under [General], SliderBorderSize.
Topic Starter
hezmaphatos
where do i paste the "SliderTrackOverride: 0, 0, 0"? what website and how? can send me the picture??
i haven't upload the skin, and it's still on progress.
Matt2e2

hezmaphatos wrote:

where do i paste the "SliderTrackOverride: 0, 0, 0"? what website and how? can send me the picture??
i haven't upload the skin, and it's still on progress.

That is a skin.ini command. Just paste it (without the quotes) under [Colours], if you don't have it already.
Topic Starter
hezmaphatos
what do i do after change the color? save?download? or what??? (the next step)
Matt2e2

hezmaphatos wrote:

what do i do after change the color? save?download? or what??? (the next step)

After you've pasted that line, you only need to save the file then reload the skin. That's pretty much all there is to it.
Topic Starter
hezmaphatos
Do you have any social media? if discord, what server are you in? it's kinda hard to communicating like this. I don't know how to put picture though.
Matt2e2

hezmaphatos wrote:

Do you have any social media? if discord, what server are you in? it's kinda hard to communicating like this. I don't know how to put picture though.

You could've just checked my profile and/or messaged me in the chat from the website. My discord tag is listed on my profile.