forum

MegaTen discussion (formerly Persona 4)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Tetsu_old
Talking about remixes...this one is my favourite.
Derekku
Ivalset
Gross, this isn't the osu! forum.
Ivalset
http://www.siliconera.com/2011/11/15/pe ... persona-3/

Mitsuru Kirijo and Akihiko Sanada for p4u. Best game or best game?!

Sinistro
Oh my god.
Best character migration in living memory.
I sense Death Fanservice.
Mitsuru seems to quite literally have a lightsaber (lightepee?)
Akihiko's wearing a cape? Boo.
Haseo_old

Ivalset wrote:

http://www.siliconera.com/2011/11/15/persoan-4-the-ultimate-in-mayonaka-arena-adds-two-more-guests-from-persona-3/

Mitsuru Kirijo and Akihiko Sanada for p4u. Best game or best game?!

HOLY HOT DAMN.
Ivalset
I'm not going to lie, shirtless akihiko gets me more excited than he should.

This is alarming.

Still probably going to main Chie or Mitsuru though, so at least that's intact.

I guess she's wearing a fur coat, actually? Jesus.
Norbi
I would like Yukari and/or Minato to be in the game.

Also, to be honest, a general Shin Megami Tensei fighting game would have been better. I mean, we need more Demi-Fiend and Raidou Kuzunoha. Serph as well.
Ivalset

Wow, Mitsuru's fur coat looks a lot better ingame, that looks awesome.
rust45
What's the point of Akihiko wearing a cape? Other than that this sounds really amazing. I'm still curious as to how Personas are going to be involved in the fighting.
Ivalset
I personally think he's wearing a cape because he's shirtless. He's badass enough to be shirtless but not really.

Edit: Just read somewhere that it's actually not a cape, and it's like a gym jacket or something without wearing the sleeves. Look really close at it.

I mean yeah, it's worn like a cape, but it's not technically a cape, I guess.
Sinistro
MitsuruExecutesYukiko.png
This game is getting better by the hour.
Derekku
Haseo_old
Minato deserves a spot in P4u, but it would be nice if there you could have a Persona as a character itself (e.g. Orpheus, Thanatos, Beelzebub?).
awp
Mara is the best

A gigantic chariot-riding penis with god-tier absorbs
Ivalset

Oh god, the best.
Two_old
why is he wearing a cape
Ivalset
Probably because he's not manly enough to be just shirtless.
Two_old

I like this better
Ivalset
Looks so wasteful, and doesn't include kicking someone in the chest. 6/10
Bestelle
Zzzzz Yukiko. Although, that Mitsuru one looked awesome. Pretty hype for Mitsuru.
rust45
Why does Yukiko have more meter than other characters? And yeah, that was pretty boring and it didn't even do that much damage despite using 150 meter.
Ivalset
When you drop below a certain amount of health, you go into some kind of awakening mode and your current and maximum meter increase by 50.

Oh, son of a bitch, looks like Mitsuru is a charge character. I...might have to stick to Chie. Or Naoto.
rust45
Anyway, MC combo for you.

Derekku

"Your order was placed successfully!"

Non-glasses set available too for a total of 17 "different" figures. I'll just take the best ones, though. 8-)

EDIT: Full sets available on j-list, but obviously I shouldn't link to that here since there's some NSFW things on the site. >w>;
Ivalset
Those look fucking awful.

Except Adachi, somehow.
heintsi
hmm. they dont look as bad as i thought, but no. Chie looks bit too weird to me.

P4 figures would look so much better if made by goodsmile >:

On the other note, this looks really good, but got to lift my pre-order off cause of my weak money situation.. I kind of regret doing that now. http://www.hlj.com/product/ALT20272
Ivalset
The only persona figure I'd ever consider getting would be one of Metis.
Sinistro
Unfortunately for you, Derek, Kanji looks the worst out of them all. Seriously, that's close to not even looking like him.
Derekku

Sinistro wrote:

Unfortunately for you, Derek, Kanji looks the worst out of them all. Seriously, that's close to not even looking like him.
Yeah... ): I think I read somewhere that the designs aren't finalized, so hopefully he'll look better when they're released...

Also, I wonder who the two "secret" characters are. I'd say Dojima/Nanako or maybe human Teddie.
awp

heintsi wrote:

http://www.hlj.com/product/ALT20272
wait I thought it was Aigis
heintsi

awp wrote:

heintsi wrote:

http://www.hlj.com/product/ALT20272
wait I thought it was Aigis
Thought it was typo at first, too. But it seems that in jap version of P3 she's called Aegis and in NA/EU ver she's called Aigis.
Derekku
I haven't played P3 yet, so I always thought it was Aegis.

Silly translations. :V
awp
Ironic that it's the robot without the spell check
Ivalset
I'm sure it was intentional
heintsi
Preordered SMT: Devil survivor 2 and also ordered strange journey at same time. Dunno if i'll actually play the game in near future though because i already have save in Strange Journey where i'm almost at end. I just thought it would be nice addition to collection as it didn't even cost much in play-asia, only 16 bucks. Really hyped over Devil survivor 2, although I know they didn't change really anything in battle system, but story is all that counts for me and I liked the DS1 battle system, so why change?
heintsi
Bump, but damn. I'm getting the feeling that DS2 will be delayed as they haven't even got preorder/website ready and release is on 22nd day.. ah well. Hopefully they are gonna release it and not stop translating it.
awp
I've gotten to the point in Persona 3 where all the characters have started becoming likeable

yyyyay
Ivalset
Mitsuru the best
Sinistro

heintsi wrote:

Bump, but damn. I'm getting the feeling that DS2 will be delayed as they haven't even got preorder/website ready and release is on 22nd day.. ah well. Hopefully they are gonna release it and not stop translating it.
Speak of the Devil (Survivor), because the site's now up. Wait, 22nd? Thought it was on the 28th.
show more