forum

Do you lose all PP gained on a map if your rank exceeds #500

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Aquamarine
Title.

To clarify, (ex. you rank #485 on a map). Few days later your rank is #501. Will you lose all the PP gained on that map?
BrokenArrow
Probably yes. But a #500 (or #485...)wouldn't give you much pp anyways, so you are not going to loose much.
Tanzklaue
you will slowly use them, until you reach rank 501, then you lost all pp you got from that.
Topic Starter
Aquamarine
Are you guys sure about this... last week I farmed about 10k ranks and my rank now is about the same.. I'm sure many of the maps I played would be bumped past 500 by now.
roufou
I don't think a couple of 400 scores should affect you so much, so loosing them would probably not lower your pp a lot (or at all).
Sakura
Someone beating your score would inevitably lower the pp you're gaining from it, if your rank goes below 500 then yes, you wont gain any pp from that map.

Also moved to the correct forum.
Kinenz
Ohh I never knew this. This clears up a lot of my questions c:
peppy
Please don't focus too much on the #500 limitation. This will change in the future. Just keep playing and doing your best.
TocoToucan

peppy wrote:

Please don't focus too much on the #500 limitation. This will change in the future. Just keep playing and doing your best.
Will there be a reward for ranks like #1000-2000 on hards and insanes?
Tsukasa
Well the first time PP was initiated the limit was #1000

so you could expect it at that range (or even more)