forum

HIGH And MIGHTY COLOR - Ichirin No Hana

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Zexous
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Wednesday, July 25, 2012 at 9:06:57 PM

Artist: HIGH And MIGHTY COLOR
Title: Ichirin No Hana
Source: Bleach Opening 3
Tags: bleach op
BPM: 194.66
Filesize: 8667kb
Play Time: 01:17
Difficulties Available:
  1. Normal (4.19 stars, 134 notes)
Download: HIGH And MIGHTY COLOR - Ichirin No Hana
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
First beatmap! It sucks. Thanks.
YTYuyu
ooh i noticed that you're mapping a bleach song...i'll only help you out in the general stuff. you're on your own in the diffs.

1st off the bitrate's mp3 is at 320 and that's unrankable because of the filesiz. re-encode the file between 128-192 to make it rankable. also the BG's dimensions are unrankable as well. set the BG size to 1024x768 or 800x600. i understand that you're a new mapper, but if you want to get better at mapping, go here. it's easy to follow for a new mapper IMO. also if there's 1 thing a map requires, it's flow. read this to get an example of a few flow patterns, also sliders that'll fit and flow with the song, so go here to see a list of sliders you can make that can flow with the song. if you want to get this song ranked, then you have to make more diffs. i suggest 2 or 3 diffs since but since you made a normal, you can make a hard and insane diff or an easy and hard diff due to the song length. do not give me kudos for this post. i only accept kudos when i mod other peoples' maps.