hah
s 8 n
lawl
UnderminE

wee
Remco32

-StarK wrote:

lawl
Why ruin a perfectly fine video with overused memes?
theowest

awp

adam2046 wrote:

I have never laughed so much at such a stupid video/concept/mashup before
mathexpert

UnderminE wrote:

wow..almost made me cry ;_;
so touching :(
theowest
D33d

theowest wrote:

That is

That is astounding.
mathexpert

old meme is old.
Pokebis

mathexpert9981 wrote:

old meme is old.
Holy shit, you're right!
Quaraezha
UnderminE
theowest

UnderminE wrote:

video
crazy christians...

lol
Zelmarked
arne439
^FAIL^
theowest

arne439 wrote:

^FAIL^
Here's the video

just a song nobody would like to hear.
Zelmarked

theowest wrote:

That's just like, your opinion man.
theowest

Zelmarked wrote:

theowest wrote:

Yes, so next time you share something, share something you'd think most people in this forum would like.

Zelmarked

theowest wrote:

Zelmarked wrote:

Yes, so next time ou share something, share something you'd think most people in this forum would like.
Besides the fact I liked it, more to the point is it's like/dislike ratio was positive by comparison to others. So unless this forums dislikes dubstep?...I don't see the problem?
theowest

Zelmarked wrote:

Besides the fact I liked it, more to the point is it's like/dislike ratio was positive by comparison to others. So unless this forums dislikes dubstep?...I don't see the problem?
I like dubstep, I just don't like to see it where it doesn't belong! This is a general YouTube thread. Let's keep our different music styles apart and let's stop posting music in here.

Zelmarked

Zelmarked wrote:

theowest wrote:

I like dubstep, I just don't like to see it where it doesn't belong! This is a general YouTube thread. Let's keep our different music styles apart and let's stop posting music in here.
Neither the title nor your first response specifically indicate it can't be posted. Moreover, other music has been posted without you saying something. Last couple pages to be exact.
Either you're randomly deciding music shouldn't be here or your try to, shall we say, "powerlevel" your influence by devaluing a lesser poster.

theowest wrote:

We post videos. We do not just post music. You posted music without any video. We either post videos or music VIDEOS. There's a difference between a cool music video and music with no video footage. Can you understand this now?
There's at least one example of that shown in pages prior. Once again your post did not clearly indicate songs period. Sounds more like the specific song I chose.

"just a song nobody would like to hear." Sound more like an attack on the song itself.

Edited rather than posted as I think it's gone on long enough
theowest

Zelmarked wrote:

theowest wrote:

Neither the title nor your first response specifically indicate it can't be posted. Moreover, other music has been posted without you saying something. Last couple pages to be exact.
Either you're randomly deciding music shouldn't be here or your try to, shall we say, "powerlevel" your influence by devaluing a lesser poster.
We post videos. We do not just post music. You posted music without any video. We either post videos or music VIDEOS. There's a difference between a cool music video and music with no video footage. Can you understand this now?

the new pon pon
Sleep Powder

Can't find a higher quality one... I hope I'm not reposting. Also meme

lol @ above post

EDIT: It's not as random as the PONPONPON music video... or its close.
Zelmarked

theowest wrote:

Doesn't matter what I said. I obviously didn't mean everyone did not want to hear it. I even liked the song if you must know.
Also, stop making posts without videos.
When I read the first sentence, my mind went "wut?". I mean, there's sarcasm. There's double meanings. But this isn't either of those. "Doesn't matter what I said" means that everyone must be open to interpret your posts in any numerous amount of ways.

I started editing. Rather than posting.
theowest

Zelmarked wrote:

Zelmarked wrote:

theowest wrote:

There's at least one example of that shown in pages prior. Once again your post did not clearly indicate songs period. Sounds more like the specific song I chose.

"just a song nobody would like to hear." Sound more like an attack on the song itself.

Edited rather than posted as I think it's gone on long enough.
Doesn't matter what I said. I obviously didn't mean everyone did not want to hear it. I even liked the song if you must know.
Also, stop making posts without videos.

dNextGen

i find this quite amusing
Quaraezha

so much SWAG, Siri
whymeman

Heh....
theowest
Quaraezha
Google Chrome meets Vocaloid
This is interesting.

jjrocks