forum

CS:GO and OSU

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Frezmo_old
Did anyone else find out about this game as a way to warm up and improve your aim in CS:GO?
Penguin
This game doesn't improve your aim in csgo. This is a 2d game, while csgo is in a 3d environment.

It is a nice warmup though.
KabajiOW
When I played with keyboard and mouse I didn't see any improvement at all from osu
AJIekceu
To improve skills in CS you need play CS
WillSixtySix
It won't really improve your typical 'aim'. It'll just get your wrists lose and help you with your reaction time. Obviously helps.
JacksCartY
nope,never. only make my Head got warmer and warmer until my brain want to explode
TakumiBoi

Frezmo wrote:

Did anyone else find out about this game as a way to warm up and improve your aim in CS:GO?

play mc osu
Tsukasa Kitsune
I've actually heard from others that people use Osu to get better with accuracy and stuff but I really don't see how it helps...in games like CS:GO you're reacting to so many different things and have different queues as to what's going to happen next other then the set path of a song x3
XShiniki
Also , EFFECT plays overwatch and osu
Molly Sandera
I think it's not the best way to improve your aim in fps games, but i do think it is a good way to get used to mouse movements, especially if you are preparing to play fps games or other mouse games for the first time. And if you play mouse only, you can improve your "move and shoot" skills, i know some(that is myself) who kinda stops "aim" in order to shoot with mouse.
It is probably not the most effective for reaction time improvement either, because circles are appearing according to the way it's mapped and not randomly, but ar 10 and over do require higher reaction time in order to hit them.
I discovered this game as a rhythm action game and play it as such, i hope you enjoy your time in osu!
capacitd
idk doesn't really work
Jhundaniel
i suck
Esutarosa
Osu! it improves reflexes pretty well (although it depends on what to play). But there is one thing, but if you abandon the shooters and play only in osu !, the reaction will be, but aim will limp.
Andraxity
Yes i did!

I remember seeing a csgo vid titled : "My aim after Osu!". Shortly after that i started playing it as a way to warm up my aim in csgo, but it turned out that instead of practicing for csgo, I got addicted to the game.

But I DONT REGRET IT AT ALL!
Arcss
I don't think it will change anything significantly, maybe getting better at osu! is helping with reflex muscles (or something like that) but not the aim that you need in CSGO, if you want to get better at CS you need to learn CS rather than playing osu!, but if it's only for a warmup I think it's a good warmup.

I used to play osu! to warm up and play CSGO afterwards, but now I'm just tired after playing osu!, feels like CSGO is the warmup.
TheMetehan
Let me say one thing about this;

I actually downloaded Osu! for the first time while thinking it might help me get better at Rainbow 6 Siege. Well, it didn't helped me improve anything in any aspect DIRECTLY. On the other hand, I noticed that my wrists and my eye-hand coordination has slightly improved since the day I downloaded it. Did it make me any better at R6S? Probably no. But since it helped me to improve the things I've mentioned, I got better at R6S. It's complicated but I hope you get it :)

It is worth mentioning that I play Osu! with mouse and keyboard only, eventhough I have a drawing tablet and I suggest you the same if you know what I mean.

One more thing; Osu! is not a training program that makes you better in any other game. It is a "game" itself and I find myself having fun while playing it, just like everyone else in here. Play Osu! just for fun, not for the purpose of improving (unless you are improving your skills at Osu!. That's another story :D)

Have fun!
SilentWuffer
CS:GOSU!
Showi
i think its a good warm up but it dont makes you better at all
Joo1_old_1
I play csgo to improve my aim in osu
TakoFlapo

Frezmo wrote:

just go to the csgo workshop maps my guy, theyre great
show more