forum

Featured Artists Song Requests

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Forever Despair
Hello,

Will the available songs of featured artists get updated? I noticed a few Camellia songs missing, including "I can fly in the Universe" (which I was interested in mapping). Is this something that I will have to upload and time myself, or are we able to request it be added?

If I do have to create it myself, do I still need to request permission since he's now a featured artist?

Thank you :]
xenal
Featured songs are "official content" of Osu! and have a few extra rules. When Camellia became a featured artist, this song failed thoses rules or wasn't chosen to be put in (doesn't Camellia have like 158 featured songs? Quite a lot already).

However, it's not because the song isn't featured you can't map it. I see multiple maps using this song.
Topic Starter
Forever Despair
Thank you very much for the explanation. That would make sense since he does have a lot of content that wasn't picked for his FA setlist. I was just concerned that maybe it was a song he didn't want to include within the Osu game.
CarlosRiv_old
The Camellia songs, such as "I can fly in the Universe" you can convert it from youtube mp3 to add them to the map by yourself without a doubt