forum

Allow players to Fast Forward/skip on Breaks [invalid]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +2
Topic Starter
Cygnus
Title says it all ~ some breaks are just too long that players get a bit bored.
those
Instead of a feature request, this sounds like a challenge to the people that mod maps instead.
Aoko
A Toggle for this? If there is, then Support. I wouldn't always skip on breaks =3=
awp
poop on SBers
Azure_Kite

awp wrote:

poop on SBers

The fun sucker settings already allow for that.
winber1
I've thought about this many times actually, and I always found to really unreasonable and even if it was implemented, it would just be awkward. Despite the fact that breaks really do sometimes mess me up, I'm just gonna deal with them
peppy
Probably best adjusted in the ranking process than having a skip. Breaks should never be long enough that they require skipping.
VelperK

peppy wrote:

Probably best adjusted in the ranking process than having a skip. Breaks should never be long enough that they require skipping.
http://osu.ppy.sh/s/972

lol
Azure_Kite
But this map is four years old. Go play something recent.
Aqo
All of the fantasie impromptu maps have a huge break in the beginning even that that part is totally mappable and I'd love to play it, and it pisses me off that there's a break there. The approved t+p Nous by Choco also has a large break, but that is actually not very mappable so I'm ok with the fact that there's a break there, but I'd still love to be able to skip it.

Screw the [invalid] in the topic title, +1 support to this. Wanted to suggest this myself but expected there would be opposition... but w/e. Let players skip breaks longer than 3 seconds. You're not really losing anything by letting players do this are you?
peppy
Don't play these maps. Request a remap without the break. Map it again yourself. This will never be added.