forum

Is mouse generally harder than tablet?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kuroni
My tablet just broke today and i'm poor af rn so i think i'll stick with mouse for a while. So what is your opinion on title? Has anyone of you ever switched from tablet to mouse and got your skills back to normal or even better after a bit of practice?
Tenta
I think mouse is about the same difficulty as tablet, when my tab broke i just stayed with mouse and it was fine. Mouse drift can get annoying though. It all comes down to personal preference.
My Angel Jeremy
Yes
Vuelo Eluko
No
KupcaH
Mousedrift is big issue when playing with mouse so that's a big minus, and tablet has absolute positioning what is a big plus. Everything else comes down to preference.
xenal

KupcaH wrote:

tablet has absolute positioning what is a big plus. Everything else comes down to preference.

What if I tell you absolute positioning is also preference and I don't like it.
KupcaH

xenal wrote:

KupcaH wrote:

tablet has absolute positioning what is a big plus. Everything else comes down to preference.
Well, throughout my whole lurk in forums since 2017 you're the first one who said something like that.
And how can you actually "don't like it"? Because it's clearly an advantage.
The Gambler
Vuelo Eluko

KupcaH wrote:

xenal wrote:

KupcaH wrote:

Well, throughout my whole lurk in forums since 2017 you're the first one who said something like that.
And how can you actually "don't like it"? Because it's clearly an advantage.
Saying tablet is easier than mouse is dependent on the person. Case study Keigoclear. He tried for a long time to learn tablet but simply couldn't get a feel for it, ended up going back to mouse. I also wish I had stuck with mouse because tablet is a shaky mess compared to mouse snapping but I'd have to swap my handedness with mouse which is impractical.

The whole point is to share opinions anyway, no one's right or wrong on this.
Topic Starter
Kuroni

The Gambler wrote:

There is always mablet.

Wtf that's basically just a mouse with a stick pointing out