forum

Pausing, has it changed?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
YayaBunWa
As the title contextualises, I've been unable to pause 'during beats' lately via my Mouse 3 button (centre-mouse\roller).

I was just wondering if there was a modification lately preventing players from pausing free-willingly, or if it was a extraneous software/hardware fault on my part.
Topic Starter
YayaBunWa
Ahh, never mind; Disable Mouse In Game has toggled itself on unbeknown to I twice now.
kriers

LuVo wrote:

Ahh, never mind; Disable Mouse In Game has toggled itself on unbeknown to I twice now.
Nice corrupted English
G0r
Doesn't look too bad to me. Could use some commas, and the I is wrong.
Topic Starter
YayaBunWa
Ahh, never mind; Disable Mouse In-Game has toggled itself on, unbeknownst to I twice now.
Happy, gentlemen? It's enough effort typing on a Samsung Wave as it is, so, I appreciate the concern.
Rei Hakurei
Mouse 3 Button? did you mean middle mouse button? it has been implemented long ago.
Topic Starter
YayaBunWa
Middle-Mouse is often referred to, technically, as Mouse 3, iirc.

And yes, it was simply a bug that was toggling my Disable Mouse-Actions Whilst In-Game setting. Maybe I didn't close the application properly after I made the change to the settings? That's the only conclusion I can draw.
Luna
Or maybe you accidentally pressed F10, which disables mouse buttons
Joof

Luna wrote:

Or maybe you accidentally pressed F10, which disables mouse buttons
This.

Also, I didn't know you could pause with mouse3, I could only pause with mouse4. (Back button on the side)
G0r

LuVo wrote:

Ahh, never mind; Disable Mouse In-Game has toggled itself on, unbeknownst to I twice now.
Happy, gentlemen? It's enough effort typing on a Samsung Wave as it is, so, I appreciate the concern.
You still messed up the I. Unbeknown and unbeknownst are both acceptable English. The real issue is that it should be "Disable Mouse In-Game has toggled itself on, unbeknownst to me, twice now."