forum

Disable cursor [duplicate]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +1
Topic Starter
RBRat3
I was using alt+return in song and osu! glitched making the cursor disappear when the song restarted... So noticing the cursor activity was still there I played the song with no visibility on the cursor and found it rather entertaining to play.

So I was hoping for a toggle/mod to get rid of the cursor without making "blank" in-game images for a skin.
deadbeat
or you can just skin your own transparent cursor, or take one from someone else.
Topic Starter
RBRat3

deadbeat wrote:

or you can just skin your own transparent cursor, or take one from someone else.

"without making "blank" in-game images for a skin."
-Athena-
I really don't see the point of this request.
If you're just lazy to make a transparent cursor and swap it, then this request is invalid.
If you're asking for a game mod to make the cursor disappear giving a higher score multiplier then well... I don't like the sound of it.
Topic Starter
RBRat3

-Athena- wrote:

I really don't see the point of this request.
If you're just lazy to make a transparent cursor and swap it, then this request is invalid.
If you're asking for a game mod to make the cursor disappear giving a higher score multiplier then well... I don't like the sound of it.

"I" just want it in the input options, as for a mod thats out of the scope of my interest.

has nothing to do with lazyness and more of ease of access, Also im still under the impression that peppy may or may not lockout map skin modifications in future developments.

another purpose would be for users with all-in-one PC's, POS touch monitors etc... who have no need for a cursor.
boat
Already been requested. Read a thread about it just a week or so ago. Same replies, skin your own if you need it that badly.