forum

Steam Summer Sale 2012

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Mashley
Sale coming this Thursday, you guys pumped?
awp
oh not this shit again

sorry backlog
Copter-kun
IT'S HERE?

Bestelle
Oh yes, definitely prepared for this.
Topic Starter
Mashley
It has begun. No buys for me right now, but yay sale!
yeahyeahyeahhh
8 years of service badge. \o/
foulcoon
paying a russian guy to buy games from russian store and trade them

Assassin's Creed Pack = 8.31 USD on russian store, 50 USD on ours lol
Topic Starter
Mashley
Oh I just realised Dark Messiah is part of one of the dailies, grabbed that for £1.50. :D
EDIT: Back to the Future on flash deal for £4.25, I bought dis :3
foulcoon
Paid the russian guy 31 bucks and got:

Assassin's Creed Pack:
4 games + DLC

also

Chantelise, Recettear, and Fortune Summoners

good deal right?
OzzyOzrock
Already got gifted Audiosurf UH HUH
Vulf
I'm contemplating on buying skyrim right now. My luck the game will go 50% off sometime during the sale so i'm going to wait till the last day. =\
rust45
This is my first steam sale since I got an account. And I have to say, I'm rather overwhelmed. Most of the stuff they have on sale I really want. But I'm trying to control myself and not buying all the things that I'm even remotely interested in.
Blue Stig

Mashley wrote:

Oh I just realised Dark Messiah is part of one of the dailies, grabbed that for £1.50. :D
Truly the magnificent boot is to be feared.

It also looks like I picked exactly the wrong time to buy Fraps. :(
rust45
So Reccettear is going for ten USD right now. I tried the demo and it wasn't bad. Should I go for it? How long is the game?
Rantai
It's an entertaining game for sure, worth the $10. I personally haven't 'finished' it yet but as far as I can tell it goes on for as long as you want (ie sandbox).

Capitalism, Ho!
Topic Starter
Mashley

rust45 wrote:

So Reccettear is going for ten USD right now. I tried the demo and it wasn't bad. Should I go for it? How long is the game?
It's good, but don't buy games that aren't on daily/flash/community deals, unless they don't go lower by the last day.
rust45
Alright, I'll keep that in mind, thanks.
Mercurial
By the 75% discount on PAYDAY The Heist, I have a new game <3
Topic Starter
Mashley
Got Alan Wake pack from the flash deal, and Tomb Raider Underworld yesterday! :)
foulcoon
pretty sure i failed to vote ina community thingy yesterday so i can't finish this badge. laaaaaaame
Topic Starter
Mashley
New deals are pretty meh imo... I got Star Wars KotOR since everyone loves it and it's crazy cheap. Also wanted Sam & Max 3 and Dead Island, but they're not cheap enough for me right now.
adam2046
I was going to buy Ys: Origin at full price, but completely forgot until it popped up on sale. Now I feel bad about buying it at that price.
Still bought it though.
rust45
Got Sam and Max complete and I'm contemplating getting KoTOR as well. Not sure if I would want to play it though. And I heard from someone that it has trouble on Windows 7.
show more