Total Posts
show more
Birdy
Blue Stig
NotEvenDoomMusic

Mianki wrote:

NoHitter

Blue Stig wrote:

I have to thank you for posting that. I remembered watching that show a long time ago, but forgot what the title was.
Blue Stig

NoHitter wrote:

I have to thank you for posting that. I remembered watching that show a long time ago, but forgot what the title was.
You can thank a comment on retsupurae for that.

Anyways back to studying.
Topic Starter
ztrot
this was the best necro ever
Tsukimi Luna

ztrot wrote:

this was the best necro ever
+ 999999

Im not sure if sunscreen fits in this thread ><
Mianki

Yuu-Chii wrote:

Im not sure if sunscreen fits in this thread ><
Prolly not but Ozone Layer hysteria sure does.
Tsukimi Luna
actually Sunscreen is from 1999
So its technically in the 90s <3

Also... My two favourite games from this era

PSX is my favourite console of all time actually.....
PSX was the beginning
PS2 was great too.... but the PSX is more awesome because of its "modernity factor" of its own time
PS2 loses out to PSX due to the "law of diminishing returns"
I will never have more fun in games compared to the time when i just got my new PSX for the first time and started playing

not sure if people will feel me
But PS3/PS4? those things are awesome but the PSX is the BEST
Oinari-sama
Demo starts at 1:48...

I dunno how many hours I burned on the Super Robot Wars series =.=
Tsukimi Luna

Also...
I really freaking lovemiss the 90s
Cubex
gift1992
- Hourai -
TBTE
Mianki
The official VEVO music video is muted on youtube so I'll link you to Vimeo's video.
Lou Bega - Mambo No. 5

I'm loving these music videos :D

Edit: Oh yeah, I totally forgot the existence of E-Type. This was crazy popular in Finland. Oh man, oh doge

NerdRage04
It was towards the end of the 90's. But I loved watching Toonami. That's when cartoons were worth while.
Blue Stig
Trash Boat
holy crap that necro
Ambey_old
DeletedUser_3905941
Blue Stig

Such sweet trauma...
Szymek
Indeed 90's are better than todays, especially the weather back then, if the polluted air wasn't spreading that much know a days.
Friendan

xSzymonPL wrote:

Indeed 90's are better than todays, especially the weather back then, if the polluted air wasn't spreading that much know a days.
environmental science student here
polluted air has very little to do with weather; we only contribute a small portion of carbon dioxide to air. The Earth has warmed up, but it's because we're supposed to be warming up right now, Earth goes from cold to warm and then again. Tempatures have changed like what, less than a degree, and rainfall and wind is the same.
SaigonAlice

Friendan wrote:

xSzymonPL wrote:

environmental science student here
polluted air has very little to do with weather; we only contribute a small portion of carbon dioxide to air. The Earth has warmed up, but it's because we're supposed to be warming up right now, Earth goes from cold to warm and then again. Tempatures have changed like what, less than a degree, and rainfall and wind is the same.
inb4 friendan eats his words as all the polar caps melt and we become radioactive mutants
MillhioreF
welcome to the new age
Factorial
Just map 90s songs :roll:
xch00F
Haha I'm Twelve And WAs Born In The Wrong Generation Haha :]]]
-Platyken-
Things I remember from the 90's to mid 00's.
Beast Wars
Surge (Soda)
Orbitz (Jelly type drink)
Pepsi Blue
Fresh Prince
Dance Dance Revolution
Beatmania
DJMax
etc.
I have too many to list
Bonk
Yuudachi-kun
Kappa FrankerZ
the 90s didn't have dank memes though
Blue Stig
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1820796125/swat-kats-revolution

THE BEST OF OUR CHILDHOODS IS COMING BACK!

THIS IS VERY HARD TO OVERHYPE!

IF YOU DON'T REMEMBER THIS HERE'S SOMETHING TO JOG YOUR MEMORY!

kirueggy
i just want initial D to come back. they even discontinued the manga ;((

or a Ranma 1/2 remake. yeah.
YAAAASCow
Three words, Take on me.
abraker
Ah the 90's, the 16 bit era I truely miss. They don't make games like they used to. Jazz the Jack Rabbit, Commander Keen, Doom, Vinyl Goddess from Mars, good ole' DOS games. Also got to miss those red or green segmented displays which come as other colors now-a-days like a different varient of green.

I'll leave you off with a demoscene with one of the greatest chiptunes of the era.