forum

Turning off storyboards with epilepsy warnings without playi [added]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +2
Topic Starter
mulraf
Well, as you can probably see in the title i had the idea of being able to turn of a storyboard without playing the map before IF there's an epilepsy warning for it. Why?

1.) People with epilepsy (i'm not one of them, i just care about them) will finally be able to play every beatmap, regardless of how flashing the storyboard is.
2.) Storyboards with epilepsy warnings are mostly the ones which annoy you the most, since they're often just consisting out of annoying flashing lights - seems unnesercary to me.

I know that there will probably be some people who are against it, because in that case their storyboards will be wasted, because most people will turn it off, but my thought was: what is worse? having a storyboard wasted or endangering people with epilepsy? for me it was clearly the 2nd one.

sorry for making the title so long (i couldn't summarize it better ^^) and maybe for not posting it into the thread with the suggestion of turning storyboards of overall, but i didn't know wheter i should post it in there or rather make my own thread about that, i hope it was the right decision :D
oh yeah: i didn't ask anyone else about the idea, i don't know wheter it was a fail, but i guess i should at least try it, because so far after thinking about it i've encountered no other problems about it.
peppy
I agree with this.
peppy
Added.
Piotrekol
fastest Feature Request completed ever.
Topic Starter
mulraf
o_O nice - i didn't expect it to go this fast ^^
Mercurial
Nice Feature, mulraf.