forum

Oh no, not another addiction...

posted
Total Posts
show more
peppy
welcome aboard
lukewarmholiday
At least this is better than your first 3 addicticions ;)
Pokebis
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.

Download: Haruko Momoi - Let Me Love You - Remix Version (- S e k a i -).osb
YoshiKart
Hey, welcome to osu! :)
[deleted user]
O hai thar lol

Nah, I'm not that much of a permanoob. Welcome to the community. I'm sure you'll be better than me in no time oh wait you already are.

Dammit!
Rolled
We share pretty many addictions.

Welcome.
lukewarmholiday
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
awp
Topic Starter
alcoatjez
Thanks for the welcome here :)
And of course for all excellent beatmaps!
Aeris_old
Your have a pretty good taste for addictions. =D

Welcome ^^
Starrodkirby86
If you haven't yet, speak in IRC. :3 You'll get a special yellow color on your name because of your Subscription status. It's pretty spiffy. osu! direct must also be great for you.

Welcome...and yes, this addiction is the best of the group. Or better than the others...xD
Ashura43
Hello to you ;)
Detective Tuesday

lukewarmholiday wrote:

At least this is better than your first 3 addicticions ;)

Starrodkirby86 wrote:

Welcome...and yes, this addiction is the best of the group. Or better than the others...xD
I dunno... I'd argue that poker is one of the finest of life's offerings.

Welcome!
Silent Wolf_old
Topic Starter
alcoatjez

Starrodkirby86 wrote:

If you haven't yet, speak in IRC. :3 You'll get a special yellow color on your name because of your Subscription status. It's pretty spiffy. osu! direct must also be great for you.
I will be on IRC in the future, but I have GPRS (!) internet. I need all the bandwidth ( a whopping 5kbps)...
Good thing I'm looking for a new house ATM where I will have decent internet,

Yuukari-Banteki
hi, welcome to osu!

you are now part of my family

:D /me glomps you
Atmey
Topic Starter
alcoatjez

Atmey wrote:

Go for top 100, thats more challenging.
If will definately set that as a goal when I reach the top 1000, but first I have to reach that ;)
James
just enjoy the game, dont rush ranking up
Topic Starter
alcoatjez

James wrote:

just enjoy the game, dont rush ranking up
Oh, I'm not rushing. It's just that I love the game that much that I use most of my spare time to play :D
Spudman