TAIKO is kinda hard

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ASHIQUL
Problem details:hey
i have a little question
how do u do ur sliders with fingers of different hands
what i mean is how do u use both your right pinkie and left pinkie when doing sliders?
and that brings a another question
idk how to do sliders nicely
like when i tap quickly
hopeing it will be great
to hell with great
it goes about like 12 on kinda big sliders
the only reason im posting this is because i wanna do well in all modes
[btw,some dreams never come true]
thanks in advance!

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: Stable 20190410 (latest)
mulraf
for sliders you need to alternate between the keys of the same colour. so if your layout looks like this

df jk (d = blue, f = blue, j = red, k = red)
then you either press dfdfdfdfdfdf or jkjkjkjkjk

look at this video to understand it better :o

2:17

and to get the best score on it you need to press it to the rhythm. usually that is very hard especially if you are new to taiko. but don't worry, it will only make your score a bit smaller. pp stays the same and there aren't many sliders later on.

just look at the video and you'll understand it. good luck :D
Edgar_Figaro
A few things, first off I wouldn't suggest using one hand (assuming that's what you are doing if you are using Pinkie fingers) It's much better to use Index and Middle finger on both hands. As far as hitting sliders well you need to tap to the speed of the song. This does vary somewhat based on the BPM. On maps below 120bpm it has you tap at 1/8. Between 120 & 240 which is the majority it's snapped to 1/4 and then above 240 they are snapped to 1/2. If you tap too fast you'll get what is called "notelocked" and won't receive points for the ticks. So the goal is to tap in rythmn to the music as Murlaf mentioned above.