forum

New Chat land "Sweden" [invalid]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +10
Topic Starter
Kluddio
Why i want this? : There are not that many swedish people out there but if there is, Then it would be easyer to talk to them and having a blast on OSU! :3

Why should you add it? : The question to that is easy...... We deserve it ! :)

Happy OSU TIME EVERYONE!
PhiLL A
I second the motion! #swedish FTW
MillhioreF
but there's #scandinavian... for all swedish, danish and norwegian! dont need your own channel to leave out your neighbors...
Oblimix
It's pretty pointless really. It's not like Scandinavian is overcrowded or anything, everyone can understand each other there.
Mara
Like people have pointed out already, there is a channel called #skandinavia. As swedish forum got turned into scandinavian, I don't think this will happen.
Nitojgrem
Well... a) you figured already out that a #swedish channel isn't necessary, I guess (sorry guys, I don't know your languages and the differences^^") and b)

Ephemeral wrote:

We will not be adding additional channels for quite some time. As it stands, there are at least nine language channels pending addition, and if they are unable to garner the community sizes required for channel addition, I sincerely doubt that another hobby based channel will even come close.
boat
No.
Topic Starter
Kluddio

Oblimix wrote:

It's pretty pointless really. It's not like Scandinavian is overcrowded or anything, everyone can understand each other there.
Okey i didn't see the Scandinavian chat but let me just point it out, everyone around us understand swedish kinda easy but swedish people have a harder time under standing them. So you can't really say that we all can understand each other.... (Just pointing out)
Ohrami

cloudiosan wrote:

Oblimix wrote:

Okey i didn't see the Scandinavian chat but let me just point it out, everyone around us understand swedish kinda easy but swedish people have a harder time under standing them. So you can't really say that we all can understand each other.... (Just pointing out)
Most of the people there are Swedish, anyways, and they speak English about half of the time, too.
Topic Starter
Kluddio
Most of the people there are Swedish, anyways, and they speak English about half of the time, too.
True Kyou-kun.
We do speak english must of the time.
and we don't need the chat but still, can't really say that we understand danish / Norway people that easy ^^