forum

Forsaken Sakura [HD] 16:9 (STD Only)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
mikanzil
Hello everyone!

This is the first ever skin that I have created, everything is made by me.

It's a Sakura (Cherry Blossom) themed skin. I got inspired by the well known Varmilo Sakura keyboard and thought why not make a skin on Osu!

Constructive feedback is always welcome. If there is something that I didn't do right or could be done better feel free to comment.

DOWNLOAD: http://www.mediafire.com/file/7ke6nw408cc34bb/Forsaken+Sakura.osk
[Kyouri]
I really love this skin you made, I'm looking forward to any future updates! :)
Dozy Van
I quite like it. The only changed I would recommend is at least currently its hard for me to tell if I got a 50 or a 100 and the X'es if you don't have a combo break sound its not too clear you missed.

well done overall :3
Topic Starter
mikanzil

KyouriOtohane wrote:

I really love this skin you made, I'm looking forward to any future updates! :)

Thank you so much 😊

Dozy Van wrote:

I quite like it. The only changed I would recommend is at least currently its hard for me to tell if I got a 50 or a 100 and the X'es if you don't have a combo break sound its not too clear you missed.

well done overall :3

I kind of agree now that I think of it! so you would recommend a bigger font or making the colors brighter?

As of the combo break sound, I'm currently just using the standard one and I don't think a custom one is necessary.
Brynox
idk why, but when I use the skin in game, doesn't work cuz the skin has "@2x" in archives what I need to do?
RockRoller

Brynox wrote:

idk why, but when I use the skin in game, doesn't work cuz the skin has "@2x" in archives what I need to do?
Just use this program on it: community/forums/topics/762684
Brynox

RockRoller wrote:

Brynox wrote:

Just use this program on it: community/forums/topics/762684
thx
R3DSTORM
aye pretty lit
DarkLightLT
I didn't expect much but I was surprised as I found the skin really enjoyable and well crafted. I like the main comforting pink color and it's a nice skin!
ita1kaj1to
nice skin!!
BottomText
I really like the overall look of it but the hit sound throws me off a little its a little too tin-y sounding, other than that it is really nice:)
TypicalRaspro
can someone make a version of this with a different hitsound because this skin is so good but the hitsound makes it really bad
yumiihsz
xD
Light White
Love the skin ~ !