Pen (Absolute)
85.71%
Mouse (Relative)
14.29%
Total votes: 14
Topic Starter
HagRetek

Explanation

As most of you know, you can choose between two modes in your tablet driver settings: either absolute (pen) or relative (mouse). Short descriptions coming up.

1. pen mode: No matter where you move the pen, the mouse pointer will jump to the position on screen relative to the pen's position on/over the tablet.
  2. mouse mode: You can put the pen anywhere, it will continue to move from the place it left off before. Move your normal mouse and you'll understand.

Backstory to this poll

While in school, my tablet with me, I discovered there is osu! on all the computers. So I immediately plugged the tablet in and... It's working as a mouse. I don't know the administrator password, meaning I can't install drivers, so I just had to deal with it.
Used the same settings as home, except it continues where it left off instead of jumping everywhere. It felt natural, like it would work normally. As stated before, the settings are the same and still, with the exact same effort I managed to achieve much better scores, especially with spinners. Now, I will just increase the sensitivity on my home computer (it actually always felt a little slow) and not change modes. Yet, I am very curious about the opinion of others on this, so that's the reason why I made this poll.
RobeatsCasual
when my tablet cursor gets stuck in a corner i just turn on mouse mode, sometimes i was annoyed how the cursor would jump if i move it like the mouse. this started to happen when i first played McOsu.
after a while i just turn pen mode back on because the sensitivity feels strange
Plini
you might as well just play mouse if you use mouse-mode
Carmlillball
I can't change the settings and must have it on pen mode.