forum

NoFail mod alter suggestion [invalid]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
ThrillerFan123
I was just thinking about Easy Mode for osu!stream, there is no lifebar.

Surely, that for the NoFail mod on PC you would not need a lifebar either, itwould juts go down and nithing would happen.

I think you should take away the lifebar when the NoFaiil mod is activated, there's no point in having it there!

Mod Edit: With the general lack of support in thread, just going to deny this topic.
Marcin

ThrillerFan123 wrote:

I was just thinking about Easy Mode for osu!stream, there is no lifebar.

Surely, that for the NoFail mod on PC you would not need a lifebar either, itwould juts go down and nithing would happen.

I think you should take away the lifebar when the NoFaiil mod is activated, there's no point in having it there!
It's taken out, when you use not-ranked mods like relax or autopilot, NF IS RANKED, so it's need to be like other ranked mods.
xsrsbsns
Nah, when I use NoFail, I would also like to know whether or not I would have survived without it. (It just doesn't feel right without a lifebar)
Sonez_old

xsrsbsns wrote:

Nah, when I use NoFail, I would also like to know whether or not I would have survived without it. (It just doesn't feel right without a lifebar)
same here, especially when practicing with HR
Maneuver

xsrsbsns wrote:

same
bwross

xsrsbsns wrote:

You could just be like those of us that have used Relax/Auto Pilot. Wait until the song is over and then look at the graph on the score screen to see if you hit the bottom (with some level of uncertainty). :)

(But seriously, I support the opposite... life bars and combo counters for Relax/Auto Pilot. So removing the bar from No Fail is a no go for me, because it's a step backwards... I always want to see that information and know if a screw up would have normally been fatal immediately.)
Topic Starter
ThrillerFan123

xsrsbsns wrote:

I suppose so, but having it there going down all the time just depresses people...