Shimatani Hitomi - Angelus (TV Size)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Snepif

Kei wrote:

[Snep's Insane]
OD +1
AR -1 maybe. Feels too fast, but it makes your clusters of ugh like at 00:30:401 (1,2,3,1,2,3) - kind of hard to read.
Otherwise this is nice. He doesn't agree with these two suggestions because AR helps to read patterns and about OD: he said it is not a good idea to add more OD because his diff has 1/6 and 1/3 patterns.
Yep, faster AR means those 1/3 jumps are way easier to read. And about OD, having a song with all kinds of rhythms and streams, 1/3, 1/4 and 1/6, increasing the OD is a very bad idea since the player will make too many nonesense 100's. Thanks Garven!

And thanks my love <3
Garven
[Normal]
00:38:645 (3,1) - Hm... might be better if these weren't so close. Maybe have the 1 and 2 ctrl H'd and repositioned. Should work a bit better.

[Hard]
01:23:743 (1,1) - You uh, didn't change this note after the spinner.
01:47:216 (1) - Maybe instead of using spinners, mapping through them? I can't bubble a map with notes this soon after spinners in a Hard, sorry.

[Snep]
The problem with the OD reasoning is that if people are getting 100s for that, the problem is with the map's readability rather than the difficulty settings. The AR I don't mind as much as the overly-easy OD in comparison. Kind of trivializes the map.
Topic Starter
Kei

Garven wrote:

[Normal]
00:38:645 (3,1) - Hm... might be better if these weren't so close. Maybe have the 1 and 2 ctrl H'd and repositioned. Should work a bit better. Ok I repositioned them. They make simmetry with the previous notes.

[Hard]
01:23:743 (1,1) - You uh, didn't change this note after the spinner. lol I'm not sure why I did this. Fixed
01:47:216 (1) - Maybe instead of using spinners, mapping through them? I can't bubble a map with notes this soon after spinners in a Hard, sorry. Fine. I changed it. I changed the spacing between (1) and (2) a little bit to avoid confusion since (2) is at a blue tick and placing (1) with distance snap makes this part look weird and difficult to read.
Snepif

Garven wrote:

[Snep]
The problem with the OD reasoning is that if people are getting 100s for that, the problem is with the map's readability rather than the difficulty settings. The AR I don't mind as much as the overly-easy OD in comparison. Kind of trivializes the map.

Sorry but I don't agree, Garven. The problem isn't the map's readability at all. The problem is that it's really hard to make all 300 on a 1/3 or 1/6 rhythm after some 1/4s, and viceversa. Not because you don't read 'em, it's because it's really difficult to "switch" the rhythm in your head and suddenly do 1/3s after doing something else. For example, if we take a look at this map: http://osu.ppy.sh/s/26886, nobody has trouble reading the 1/3 streams, but they are REALLY hard at the moment of playing them because you can't simply tell your hand "hey lets do 1/3s now!" because it doesn't fit inside the 1/4 rhythm so it's not like doing normal streams, which fit inside said rhythm and are easy to make with nice 300s. It's harder to get a nice ACC on them, and it's unfair and frustrating to have a higher OD on this because of that. You can read em but not do them so easily :)
That said, i'd like to keep everything as it is.
Garven
Eh, I'd say that switching between a 1/2 rhythm to a 1/3 rhythm is a skill you need to develop to play this game competently. Holding the players' hand in a difficulty marked as the hardest of a set feels disingenuous to the concept. It should be the expectation that the difficulty will be hard to perfect, and setting the OD this low takes away from that.

(I'll try and recheck this tomorrow - just dropping off a quick reply before I go to bed q:)
Snepif
Ehmm waiting :3 I get your point now Garven
Garven
Tomorrow in Garven means two days, apparently. Sorry, busy, blah blah.

Anyway, we're good to go here.

Topic Starter
Kei
Thank you~
Snepif
Yaaaaaaaaaay gogo <3
Mercurial
Dat bubble just made me smile.
Suzully
Finally rechecked after 2 months break, aaaand ranked!
meiikyuu
yay grats ~
suzutsukikanade
Inuyasha *o*
gratz Kei!
mancuso_JM_
finally!!
Congratulations c:
Kawayi Rika
Yay ~ finally gratz kei ~ :)
Topic Starter
Kei
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY Thanks Suzu for rechecking and ranking, and also to everyone who congratulated me :D
pimp
congratulations kei :)
[Yue]
Congratz Kei-Sama *O*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Snepif
Congrats my looooooooooooooooooooooooooooove you did it! And grats snep ;___;
Xinely
gratz kei san :3
S o r d a
gratz on the ranked!
Topic Starter
Kei
Thanks everyone :D and yeah congratulate Snep too ;____; It's his first ranked guest diff (if I'm not wrong).
Kuria
omg i sooo missed with this song Q__Q

grats for rank kei!
Aurele
/me is slow.
Congratulation Kei!

Kei wrote:

and yeah congratulate Snep too ;____; It's his first ranked guest diff (if I'm not wrong).
You have lied to yourself.
http://osu.ppy.sh/s/43415
Topic Starter
Kei
But that's a collab :< not a diff completely mapped by himself

ah and ty :D
wcx19911123
Insane is kinda interesting one o.o
gratz :3
Mercurial
Che, cuándo pasó esto que nunca me dí cuenta? D:

Felicitaciones negrita n.n Felicitaciones Snep.

Felicidades y sigan rankeando stuff.