1. osu! forums
  2. Other
  3. Off-Topic
show more
posted

Flanster wrote:

moved to negate postcount
bugaw
bwoah!
posted

Flanster wrote:

....bugaw
Google translate probably gave you a not so close translation on the correct word XD.
Giving this a 79.
posted

Aiseca wrote:

Flanster wrote:

....bugaw
Google translate probably gave you a not so close translation on the correct word XD.
Giving this a 79.


absolutely
posted
posted
Petition to petition to make advertisements.
posted
just do it
posted

Flanster wrote:


absolutely
Nope. Still not the correct word eheheee~~
posted
your candy is gone, rather it never was there actually
posted
Bugaw means pimp in Philippines
thank me later
posted

Meah wrote:

Bugaw means pimp in Philippines
thank me later
Exactly XD
(It means prostitute for those who wander)
posted

Aiseca wrote:

Meah wrote:

Bugaw means pimp in Philippines
thank me later
Exactly XD
(It means prostitute for those who wander)
am i a pretty bugaw

sorry i meant bugga
posted
Player count is rising so I wouldn't be worried. Besides, more people will probably join when lazer is released.
posted
back to schoolio for your nondistinctive verb noun factory
posted

Flanster wrote:

back to schoolio for your nondistinctive verb noun factory
Don't worry, it's still correct..... if the year is 1851 XD

KamehK wrote:

Player count is rising so I wouldn't be worried. Besides, more people will probably join when lazer is released.
It depends on what would be the performance of it really...
Please sign in to reply.