forum

Ra

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
TeeArctic1
What is your relationship to the ancient, Egyptian, avian god of the sun; Ra?

ColdTooth
I think he's an amazing figure to look up to, quite literally! His blinding light shines throughout the way, either by corridor or on a rooftop. I personally think Ra deserves a place up there, and truly, one of mankind's greatest hero. To resurrect the sun, to call upon its light on our beloved planet! He gives us the bright ball of fire, which in return, grants us the astonishing amount of potatoes and corn to feast upon with our dear ones. The sun provides us so much power, by non-artificial light, solar power, and food! Food is so important, it would be a nightmare to live on a world where we cannot feast! Which is why I love Ra, my relationship to him has been brightened up by a large amount of power, and even if we were distant, he would shine his way...

Wow I got religious for a moment, please remind me to drink atleast 3/7th of alcohol next time.
Ryoid
someone i see a lot on gacha related myth theme game? yeah something like that
TheLegendaryHD
god : exist
atheist : triggered
LazerLove
abraker is my god
Westonini
i played him in SMITE.
Serraionga
i've been associating everything with cursed videos lately

do you think the avian god of the sun sings like josmar gerona
levesterz
Aiseca
Tad Fibonacci
Ra ra Rasputin, lover of the Russian queen.
abraker
Ra-ra-ah-ah-ah!
Ryoid
RA - Rheumatoid arthritis is a chronic inflammatory disorder that can affect more than just your joints. In some people, the condition can damage a wide variety of body systems, including the skin, eyes, lungs, heart and blood vessels.

An autoimmune disorder, rheumatoid arthritis occurs when your immune system mistakenly attacks your own body's tissues.

Unlike the wear-and-tear damage of osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis affects the lining of your joints, causing a painful swelling that can eventually result in bone erosion and joint deformity.

The inflammation associated with rheumatoid arthritis is what can damage other parts of the body as well. While new types of medications have improved treatment options dramatically, severe rheumatoid arthritis can still cause physical disabilities.Rheumatoid arthritis is a chronic inflammatory disorder that can affect more than just your joints. In some people, the condition can damage a wide variety of body systems, including the skin, eyes, lungs, heart and blood vessels.

An autoimmune disorder, rheumatoid arthritis occurs when your immune system mistakenly attacks your own body's tissues.

Unlike the wear-and-tear damage of osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis affects the lining of your joints, causing a painful swelling that can eventually result in bone erosion and joint deformity.

The inflammation associated with rheumatoid arthritis is what can damage other parts of the body as well. While new types of medications have improved treatment options dramatically, severe rheumatoid arthritis can still cause physical disabilities.
TheLegendaryHD

Aiseca wrote:

me when in group class