forum

What map was your first 5* FC?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Dudamesh
I'm currently trying to get the 5* medal for FC'ing a 5* map (including the slider ends, apparently)

I was just curious about other players' experience in getting this medal... did it come naturally or did you try and find the perfect map to get your 5* FC
Kitsuka
None
Celine
cold green eyes :joy:
lewski
I just got it naturally, no idea which map it was. If you want to get the medal quickly, play short maps with elements you're good at.

actually that's like the opposite of the advice everyone gives to people who want to improve
it really do be like that sometimes
My Angel Jeremy
drop granat
mulraf
i think it was this https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/122233#osu/312770 and it was exactly 5,00...* before the star rating change. oh but it was actually an ''fc'' not an 'fc' (484/485). there were no such medals back then so yeah ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
it came naturally. tbh i just came back from a break and just played whatever random stuff that tillerino gave me (i didn't know what to play now and tillerino was a good lead). nowadays i'm farming medals too and also looking for the easiest songs for those medals so i get where you're coming from. good luck
ADelicateOrange

Miraculous wrote:

cold green eyes :joy:

Same OwO :)
KupcaH
I guess it was some monstrata tv-size map.
Dizzayy
Despacito owo
jungjushee
Cut The Crap + DT
enoughisenough
cold green eyes fluke
Justified
Color
Celine
Justified
Justified

Miraculous wrote: