forum

Touchscreen Streaming?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
LordBravery
Heya, I'm a touchscreen player (oh no a dirty touchscreener-) and thus I can hit jumps and, like most touchscreen players, I can't really stream too well. Does anyone have any tips on streaming for tocuhscreen players?

Thanks!
Keos-
based on what I do with opsu-- I have two other fingers pressing on the edge of the screen (away from the play area) to register as m1's per tap while I use a phone pen on my right hand-- so you could probably apply this idk how but you can ig
kittens_
So, I've played Osu on my laptop touchscreen before (before it got cracked and the touchscreen died). From my experiences, tapping fast isn't enough to do streams from about 150 upward, based on my experience.

Use a mouse to stream. Enable mouse input (F10) (which should be already enabled if someone is playing touch) and when a stream comes, hold down your finger on the screen and use the mouse to click. Only problem is the mouse making the cursor dance but just tape it on the table or something.
lewski

thekittenarmy wrote:

Use a mouse to stream. Enable mouse input (F10) (which should be already enabled if someone is playing touch) and when a stream comes, hold down your finger on the screen and use the mouse to click. Only problem is the mouse making the cursor dance but just tape it on the table or something.

Why not just use a keyboard?
RoARene317
For me I think you should prepare the keyboard and do streams like dragging your finger and your left finger is tapping Z/X. But hope peppy bring feature on osu!droid to osu!stable
gamegamegame
I play osu!droid and can stream up to 220, without none of that "drag playstyle"stuff either, I just tap the screen really fast.
DM FOR MUTUAL

gamegamegame wrote:

I play osu!droid and can stream up to 220, without none of that "drag playstyle"stuff either, I just tap the screen really fast.
ivaxa move over gamegamegame just dropped
bathbombman

kittens_ wrote:

Why must i only learn about this now