forum

RevenG - Sakura

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kharl
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Monday, April 06, 2009 at 1:54:56 AM

Artist: RevenG
Title: 桜 (Sakura)
Source: Beatmania
BPM: 150~165
Filesize: 2845kb
Play Time: 01:36
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (2.74 stars, 111 notes)
  2. Normal (4.4 stars, 161 notes)
  3. Hard (4.99 stars, 267 notes)
  4. Insane (5 stars, 308 notes)
  5. Taiko (5 stars, 340 notes)
Download: RevenG - Sakura
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------

"Sakura" by RevenG from Beatmania and DDR. Hope you enjoy it.
supabow12
Its a bit hard for me but i can do about 30 secs on it and its really awesome so far!!! I really love this song, hope you can make Normal and Easy versions soon ^^
AgentSieg
Timing seems right. Spacing is consistent. Only thing I can really recommend aesthetically is to use the Taiko skin as it could suit the song but really there are no issues to be found right now.
Gabi
this map deserves attention
Nharox
Really awesome. :)

+Star
Topic Starter
Kharl
Added one more Kiai time at the end of the song. Added some finished custom skin elements so please redownload the song if you wish to see them. Still left to do: spinner-metre and sakura-shaped hit bursts.
darrihuka
:) Wow very good~<3
Wizard Of Orz
uggh i mapped this and didnt submit it
Mashley
This map is awesome. I love the sking with it's leaves and pink 300. ^_^

Easy
Nothing

Normal
Nothing

Hard
00:42:45 4,5,6 - Line these up with the 3 notes before them.
01:14:27 10 - Line this and the following notes up with the previous note.

Insane
Nothing

So, yeah 2 things. Otherwise, this map is fantastic. So many awesome little touches.
Larto
This map is so perfect, I can't even say how perfect it is. What impressed me most was Insane.
Insane is incredibly hard, but its patterns are nothing but fascinating. For example:
00:41:65 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12) - It just looks AWESOME how the spacing in this pattern slowly increases.
Really, this map is art. Awesome job. Bubbled.
RemmyX25
Good stuff. Ranked. <3
Topic Starter
Kharl
Yay~~~ Thanks, everyone. XD

@Remmy: That Kudos is for your suggestions regarding skinning and such.
ashleafookami
hey is there no way that this beatmap can be re uploaded? it says it's unavailabble. I downloaded one that isn't ranked or qualifieed or approved but i would much rather get this one considering its ranked/approved
:( please. I just went through two hours of sifting through sstepmania files trying to find this one song. There's WAY too many stepmania paccks to find it i've come to realize so I thoought maybe osu will have it. And osu does... but...download unavailaable...YAAAGHHHH :( I cry.
Bosu of Osu
Does anyone have this beatmap somewhere I can download it?