forum

Favorite anime ever and why?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ashjd55
Mine at the moment would have to be Bungo Stray Dogs honestly. Though it changes like almost every week.
Green Platinum
"and why?"

You didn't even answer your own thread correctly.
[-Kazu-]

Ashjd55 wrote:

Mine at the moment would have to be Bungo Stray Dogs honestly. Though it changes like almost every week.

Green Platinum wrote:

"and why?"

You didn't even answer your own thread correctly.

Exposed...
dstr0yed
Either
- Love Live! School Idol Project, because;
- I love all the girls!
- The rhythm game, "Love Live! School Idol Festival" is my all-time favorite mobile game
Or
- Puella Magi Madoka Magica, because;
- It was my first anime, and I was obsessed with it for the longest time :)
[pGA]Remilia
It's Future Diary. If it wasn't for that anime, I'm probably not watching any anime other than Naruto.
Lilodious2

[pGA]Remilia wrote:

It's Future Diary. If it wasn't for that anime, I'm probably not watching any anime other than Naruto.

that show was a trip
RitsuMania
Highest score would be Ping Pong the Animation but one of my most favorites still is Death Note.
Cahyono29
highschool dxd

why? well,you know...because "plot"
Jaycub
My favorite is A Silent Voice. I love the story and the characters are really good.
Minkquaa

Jaycub wrote:

My favorite is A Silent Voice. I love the story and the characters are really good.

same
C e u
my favorite anime is serial experiments lain. have a good story, with philosophy, sci-fi and knowledge about the world, it's amazing.
Syako
A Silent voice uwu
kirumi122
Demon Slayer. It has the best OST and the storyline is too good. not much nakama pawa and less plot armor. the best <3
jumotto
Probabily I want to eat your pancreas,it really hurt me in the kokoro
keremaru
bakugan

who wouldn't love bakugan?
StartAndSelect
Made In Abyss.

It's not the robot boy, it's not the monsters, the gore, characters, plot, art style, etc. In terms of atmosphere, which I'd attribute to the OST, it's pretty much unbeatable. Complements the story and concept brilliantly. Other anime have come close but there's just something special about this one.
Rio-
Gintama.

Tsukkomi/Boke skits routine always got me... Not to mention some serious arc in that Anime is also quite Epic and heartbreaking in some.
AnoMaxo
Plastic memories because i cried for like a week:(
Momori
Hard to decide really
flipswag_27
Gurren lagann since I loved how they developed the relationship between Nia and Simon and the the vibrant personalities of the characters and espicially how the influenced each other over the series
show more