AlexTheGamer
L3gEnDaRy97
The hype I get from playing cool songs
KemZii
JBHyperion
For playing - MBomb and others in the UK o!c community

For mapping - anyone who ever played and enjoyed my maps <3
Ocxie
For me, it would probably be my friend, WitheringSou1. A few months ago, our ranks were really similar and it was just a competition to so who gets better the fastest. But then I stopped farming and he sped ahead.
alienflybot
Gameplay: andysun, Venlas (for spinning), b-a-d-s123 (for HD), Abstract- (for DT)
Mapping: Spectator
VelperK
Motivator in the early days: Krzysiek
Now: osu! friends and the feeling of progress up to this point
Nikolai
i'd like to announce that i have gotten new motivators for osu!catchthebeat kulli and taco forgotten
Kurtsi

Nikolai wrote:

i'd like to announce that i have gotten new motivators for osu!catchthebeat kulli and taco forgotten
Kulli mainittu :pogchamp:
Fl4ndre Scarlet
SSPortal and KamuiFGakupo was my motivators
Karym
strange that i haven't seen him already but : ExGon
Since i started playing he was always at the top throwing out impossible scores left and right and i kinda wanted to be like him well rip
Ritmo Brigido
in my 5 years playing this my only goal is to pass Dark Diego in Ranked Score and all to i can, because i think he is the best chilean player (in my opinion) so at the same time is my inspiration to make more than him
[Eun]
In the early days amay173 was my inspiration to get better and improve.

Now my friends are my motivation to play, improve and stuffs, in particular people like:
-Kaguya, Nana Hiragi, LeWind, Emily Yukari, Eito and many more!

For "skill": I've always admired [224]Reol when he was still active. Nowadays its Amlink, Netamaru,He Ang Erika,geraldwch,Trent,LeWind,Motion,Hyperw7 and of course Exgon
Gwelawyr
In the early : Drafura/Rantanzyon/VelperK/Deif and some friend

Now : None because I mostly know nobody lol..
I CAN FC
CLSW
Shadow Legend
i watch exgon alot and a bit of velpy above XD when velpy done harmonika i found it kl i never expect to pass myself one day lol as crazy as it is XD however i dont watch them all the time so i wouldnt say motivator just people ive watched lol i get better more i play XDDD
Pjetras88
LechuCzechu88
Anne Fechner 2
I was motivated by the player zHiroki, who had overtaken me at that time, after I had stopped playing the mode some time ago. Nowadays I have managed to overtake him and give myself my own drive to play. but I'm still happy when he has a play again, because I really like to compete with him
keremaru
mostly myself but there's other people like cxlucha