General Pokemon Thread

posted
Total Posts
2,685
show more
Niokin

deadbeat wrote:

SnowStorm wrote:



1%

1%

1%
ignore probability. acquire Dragonite via surfing/fishing.
dratini has a 60% chance to show up so i guess i'll just keep trying basculin genocide

edit: i got a lv 54 dratini
Neko_girl_chibi
Ekaru:I'm very impressed at how refined the graphics look now:
Just look at how sprite-like Xerneas is, for example. That's some damn good shading. And... HEAD SHOT!
Yessss! I love the new graphics of the game {and the new pokemon} * ^ *
Niokin
i've spent like an hour walking around at floccesy ranch

is riolu THAT rare?
Blazevoir

SnowStorm wrote:

i've spent like an hour walking around at floccesy ranch

is riolu THAT rare?
According to Serebii, yes.
Azure_Kite
Still, that's generally a 1 in 20 rate of encounter. Heck, at least it's not 1% :D
mm201
I found Riolu pretty easily. Now Dunsparce was hard.
Niokin
is it cheating if I trade an exp. share from my black 1 to black 2 before I can get it
Blazevoir

mm201 wrote:

I found Riolu pretty easily. Now Dunsparce was hard.
I found Dunsparce relatively fast. The only Pokémon I REALLY had trouble with in terms of finding AND catching was Skarmory... *glares*
Wasted more than 50 Ultra Balls on low health on the damn thing... LA;DFKJ;LASDFJ;LASDFJ;DKJS

SnowStorm wrote:

is it cheating if I trade an exp. share from my black 1 to black 2 before I can get it
I did something similar with other held items, so not really :P
Hika
Within 10 minutes of being in the ranch, I ran into a third Riolu after catching my current one. It wasn't too rare until I decided to come back and raise another one ):
Topic Starter
Ekaru

mm201 wrote:

I found Riolu pretty easily. Now Dunsparce was hard.
I really wanted to use Dunsparce but I was too lazy to try to find one. :/
Neko_girl_chibi
what do you think of ninfia?
the new pokemon type of fairy?

Niokin

Ekaru wrote:

mm201 wrote:

I found Riolu pretty easily. Now Dunsparce was hard.
I really wanted to use Dunsparce but I was too lazy to try to find one. :/
i got a dunsparce just because some fool was offering a zoroark for it
Blazevoir
I'd rather Zoroark than Dunsparce, but whatever.

Anyway, I was wondering: when X/Y comes out, should I keep my Gen IV games or trade them in towards X/Y?
Topic Starter
Ekaru
Keep Gen IV games until we know what Pokemon Pokemon X/Y has.
Blazevoir

Serebii wrote:

Pokémon Black 2 & White 2 - Shiny Dialga Event

For those in the UK, a new event has been revealed by the facebook pages of various GAME stores. This event is to run from August 30th 2013 to September 12th 2013 and is to offer a download of a Shiny Dialga. On September 13th to September 26th, a Shiny Palkia will be distributed and from September 27th to October 12th, a shiny Giratina will be distributed. We'll provide full details, as well as official confirmation, as soon as possible
Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh... No faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaair....
Niokin

Blazevoir wrote:

Serebii wrote:

Pokémon Black 2 & White 2 - Shiny Dialga Event

For those in the UK, a new event has been revealed by the facebook pages of various GAME stores. This event is to run from August 30th 2013 to September 12th 2013 and is to offer a download of a Shiny Dialga. On September 13th to September 26th, a Shiny Palkia will be distributed and from September 27th to October 12th, a shiny Giratina will be distributed. We'll provide full details, as well as official confirmation, as soon as possible
Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh... No faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaair....
WELP MOVING TO THE UK CYA FOLKS

also lucky aevv
Topic Starter
Ekaru
Love ya too TPCi. ^_^
deadbeat

SnowStorm wrote:

Serebii wrote:

Pokémon Black 2 & White 2 - Shiny Dialga Event

For those in the UK, a new event has been revealed by the facebook pages of various GAME stores. This event is to run from August 30th 2013 to September 12th 2013 and is to offer a download of a Shiny Dialga. On September 13th to September 26th, a Shiny Palkia will be distributed and from September 27th to October 12th, a shiny Giratina will be distributed. We'll provide full details, as well as official confirmation, as soon as possible
WELP MOVING TO THE UK CYA FOLKS
i so want those D:
Niokin
did anyone mention the levels of these guys somewhere

although i'm guessing 100
Noobita
pkmn x & y come out now pls
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply