show more
Van246
Gotta make that triple battle team with nympheon, victini and milotic now
NaomiMinette

Van246 wrote:

Brb, raising a proper Milotic.
Hika
dat Milotic conversation. I'd need at least a proper move set planned if I ever decided on raising a Milotic anytime soon.
Topic Starter
Ekaru

Blazevoir wrote:

Van246 wrote:

Brb, raising a proper Milotic.
I might have a bunch of good Feebas lying around back from when I was attempting to breed one the legit way. Want me to check?
NaomiMinette
I need to figure out a good moveset, first...
Van246
I got a bunch of feebases...(result from breeding...orz)

My milotic iirc knew recover toxic hydro pump and some ice move that I forgot :P

Honest opinion: meh polygon 2 does a better job at it
Hika
I was just thinking up Ice Beam, Hydro Pump, Mist and Recover. Nah, I don't know yet. ):
bmin11

DeathxShinigami wrote:

I use any combo of Scald/Surf/Beam/Recover/Dragon Tail/Toxic Right now my set is Scald, Beam, Recover, Tail atm.
Jinxy
I just read an interesting thing on reddit, what if the Ninfia that has been revealed was actually a shiny? Then the colour wouldn't have been a complete giveaway.
DeathxShinigami
Not to be a killjoy or anything like that in here but I'm more concerned about the new eon's BST distribution than the actual appearance :c

Also lol @ reoccuring Milotic conversation.
NaomiMinette

DeathxShinigami wrote:

Not to be a killjoy or anything like that in here but I'm more concerned about the new eon's BST distribution than the actual appearance :c
Err... BST?
Van246
guessing base stat...

if it knows Quiver Dance (which it most likely will) it'll possibly be one of the strongest eevees around :P
^from that it better be a sp.atk pokemon... inb4 it being an physical one becoming another flareon...(although bug has nice physical moves)
Topic Starter
Ekaru

Blazevoir wrote:

DeathxShinigami wrote:

Err... BST?
Beef-Salad-Tomato sandwich, obviously. He's very concerned about how good his Pokemon would taste in such a sandwich.
Saso-Hikage
I really hope they'll create more of these awesome pokemon this time :)
Hika
I'm really sick of people degrading the Pokémon every generation so I really do hope they come up with something that's not 'simple'.
Jinxy
then they complain it's overly complicated
Hika

JInxyjem wrote:

then they complain it's overly complicated
Junichi Masuda: "brb making a chair Pokémon"

/no one likes it

Junichi Masuda: "brb, making a Pikachu looking Milotic mixed with a chair"

/everyone complains about the complexity
bmin11
Just keep on doing what they were doing for the past 10 years and money will flow.
mm201

Hika wrote:

I'm really sick of people degrading the Pokémon every generation so I really do hope they come up with something that's not 'simple'.
People have been saying this singe gen2 and it's never been true. You're just looking at it through a nostalgia filter. There have been a mix of good and cruddy pokemons since gen1 and that's not going to change.
Topic Starter
Ekaru
Considering that the Japanese name for Moltres is "Fire", what mm says is pretty true. :P
DeathxShinigami

Blazevoir wrote:

DeathxShinigami wrote:

Err... BST?
Sorry, I actually initially said it wrong. Meant to say Base Stat Distribution. Though anyways BST = Base Stat Total.

All eevee evolutions have a base stat distribution of 65/65/60/95/110/130. Equaling 525.

So my guess for the new eevee evolution's Base Stat Distribution is 65/60/65/95/130/110 - HP/Atk/Def/SpA/SpD/Spe

Also for some more speculation I'm really unsure that it will receive Bug Buzz, strongest bug move I can think of it will get will be Signal Beam, though with new gens always = new moves so~
0_o

mm201 wrote:

Hika wrote:

People have been saying this singe gen2 and it's never been true. You're just looking at it through a nostalgia filter. There have been a mix of good and cruddy pokemons since gen1 and that's not going to change.
Yep. I'm pretty sure if Jynx or Hitmonchan came out in the last generation they would have been panned.
Saso-Hikage
I never said I don't like the pokemon of new generations. It's just because up to gen 4 every second pokemon I encountered I was like " wow, this one looks pretty cool". Many Pokemon in gen 5 just never gave me that feeling, especially the legendary pokemon. This is just how gen 5 affected me, so it's just my opinion.
Topic Starter
Ekaru
*shrugs* Personally, Gen V was my favorite gen by far. Different strokes for different folks, I guess.
NaomiMinette
Official name revealed! According to Pokemon.com, the English name for the new Eeveelution is Sylveon.
Saso-Hikage
I kinda like its German name.
Topic Starter
Ekaru

Blazevoir wrote:

Official name revealed! According to Pokemon.com, the English name for the new Eeveelution is Sylveon.
The trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wh8oR_IA ... e=youtu.be

Yes, they made a trailer for the thing.

EDIT: Watch it in 360p with the 360p window size for 1:1 quality.
Ava

Ekaru wrote:

*shrugs* Personally, Gen V was my favorite gen by far. Different strokes for different folks, I guess.
Ice cream pokemon?
Garbage pokemon?

Gen II still better than that imo
Topic Starter
Ekaru

Ava wrote:

Ekaru wrote:

Ice cream pokemon?
Garbage pokemon?

Gen II still better than that imo
Fuck off, those are some of my favorite Pokemon ever.
NoHitter
Please don't start the Generation wars here >.<
Topic Starter
Ekaru

NoHitter wrote:

Please don't start the Generation wars here >.<
Agreed. Let's talk about Sylveon instead. Again, here's the trailer, which if you watch with the 360p window is 1:1 and, as such, the best indicator of how it will look in-game (compression aside):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wh8oR_IA ... e=youtu.be

As for its name, the name Sylveon heavily implies it's a flying type.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sylvioidea
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sylviidae

The Japanese name was likely referring to the widely used definition of a nymph - the mythological one, which fit pretty well. It also looks a lot more like a flying type than a bug type.
Kuroneko-sHerald
This is the day the foxs (cats or whatever it resemble) will fly :lol:
bmin11
I'm still surprised on how the game looks so polished for a handheld pokemon game.
Seph
German name: Feelinera

Ava

Ekaru wrote:

As for its name, the name Sylveon heavily implies it's a flying type.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sylvioidea
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sylviidae
Oh wow Flying type <3
Topic Starter
Ekaru
On the other hand, they could also be referring to Sylvan, which is likely the term that those bird family names were derived from.
Kyujuroku 96
No Sylveon is Eevee's eighth evolution, and apparently it will be shown on a upcoming film.
Topic Starter
Ekaru

bigdan27 wrote:

No Sylveon is Eevee's eighth evolution, and apparently it will be shown on a upcoming film.
I don't mean to be snarky here, but we've known that for a few days now. >_>
Hika
I seriously can't make out what type it could be; it just irks me.
mm201
Flying type makes sense insofar as the "wind" theme the flying-type has taken on as of late.
show more