forum

Have you played other rhythm games?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
-CODEdragonCal-
Hey guys, just curious over what other rhythm games you play or have played recently. For me, it's Geometry Dash and that's about it.

This is my first time posting here too :)
Flanster
Moved to Vidyagamos.

Despite the dozens of Geometry Dash threads I don't really consider it an actual rhythm game.
Do stop by the Introductions subforum to introduce yourself btw :P
KemZii
I have played Guitar hero and Geometry dash
Rizeru
Geometry Dash, does Cytus count?
DeusDecept0r
Guitar Hero World Tour on Xbox 360 and Audiosurf
A1O
Etterna, Guitar hero, and a large number of mobile games
Thonkkk
Rapid Tap, it's so good it actually might be better than osu.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1iJSJ5xw1U
Kurai-Kogami
Console ones:
-Project DIVA 2nd
-Osu! Tatakae Ouendan (Yes the DS game Osu was based off)
-Two Taiko no Tatsujin games

Mobile games:
-All Idolm@ster rhythm mobile games, includes Starlight Stage, Theater Days and Live on Stage
-Idolish7
-Bang Dream! Girls Band Party
-...Also some others like I-chu, Love Live SIF and Utapri SL but I'm not as active in those games lol

despite I played a lot of rhythm games I'm actually not a super skilled person at it, I just like cool gameplay style are and listening to songs but I'm not good at them lol
Hickacou
I play Groove Coaster, some Arcaea, Taiko no Tatsujin and the rythm game hidden in Splatoon xd
Jovial_old_1

Hickacou wrote:

I play Groove Coaster, some Arcaea, Taiko no Tatsujin and the rythm game hidden in Splatoon xd

I've also played the splatoon mini game, Im always up to new rhythm games if anyone knows the best ones!
Carmlillball
Robeats, Guitar Hero
singulier
taiko no tatsujin, arcaea, cytus 1 and 2, stepmania
Poidachii
Dynamix, Cytus 1, Taiko no tatsujin, Touhou Rhythm Heaven,Lanota, Piano Tiles,Groove Coaster,Bang Dream!, Geometry Dash, etc. I can't remember the other ones lmao
[ Z O M B I E ]
The only other rhythm game that I ever played would have to be Thumper. So the game is about how you are a space beetle. That is about to brave the hellish void and confront a maniacal giant head from the future. If this doesn't have you sold I don't know what will.
masterofadam
I've played guitar hero (although I'm not very good at it) and I hate to admit it, but when I played Roblox back in 2017 I played RoBeats which has now gone to nought throughout the past few months last time I checked.
Strale002
Before osu I'd say RoBeats, however I didn't stick to it since I didn't perform well in it...
fc5858
Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Future Tone XD
CoOkEezI
- old post, can't delete so editing -
Journal
Arcaea, Deemo, Voez, Lanota, Groove Coaster, Dynamix, Love Live! School Idol Festival, Tap Sonic, Lost in Harmony, Beat Fever, Piano Tiles, Superstar SM,JYP,BTS,Pledis, BeatEvo YG, Guitar Hero.
payney
i used to be a super big guitar hero nerd even tho i wasnt very good at it.

i also had the love live! mobile game for a while and that was fun.
show more