forum

Gamemode statistics on profile to be user definable [resolved]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
boat
Its just a minor request, nothing all to important.

As I'm are unable to make the profile private, I'd at the very least rather flaunt the statistics of the gamemode I actually play, as in my case I haven't actively played standard in ages and wont really pick it up again, but rather then having my constantly descending standard statistics as the first thing that show up when you go to my profile I'd prefer to have my taiko statistics page open, as it does for most of the active taiko players. I don't know what stats it is based off, if its playcount, ranked score or whatnot, but in any case I can't seem to find any reason for this not to be user definable as if its based of either of what I previously mentioned then it will take a really good while before I actually reach that.

Either make it user definable or base it of PP.

Just my two cents.
peppy
I'll change this to be based on PP activity.
Topic Starter
boat
Great, thanks.
Topic Starter
boat
Regarding this, do keep in mind that taiko and ctb both have a significantly smaller public, meaning getting higher up rank wise is easier, but does not necessarily indicate that its your main gameplay preference. I spoke to saten, and it seems like its based of rank rather then actual activity, which supposedly is a problem for him at least.

Perhaps consider letting it be user definable or more frequently updated. Its not a concern of my own, rather simply pointing this out.
mm201
If it uses PP points instead of PP rank, it shouldn't be affected by the size of the player base.
(inb4 repeat acronym)
Makar
Can't we please just make it user definable? There are people who obviously frequent standard more but have their page show taiko results instead of standard because pp rank is easier to get in that game mode.

EDIT: Well it's better now that it is based on PP score but it will still be much better to make it user definable ._.