[std nm/m4m] calculator's modding queue

posted
Total Posts
10
Topic Starter
Calculator
still getting used to this modding thing so ima step it up

rules:
- pending maps, completed sets, etc etc
- <3:30 drain
- moddingv2
- pls check last post if open or closed

m4m:
- priority
- i'll mod first
- this mapset
preferences:
- tv size
- *namirin, kano, yuikonnu, yanaginagi, idk anything anime lol
- other than anime, some rock makes me nut

nm / m4m:
artist - title:
bpm, drain time:
diffs to mod:
link:
favourite mapper:
Nesquack
First lul

NM
elijah who - crush on you

70 bpm, 1:17

would prefer if you could mod Easy diff, but both is fine!

https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/923807#osu/1930864

Myxo & Mao & NeilPerry are my favourite mappers uwu
Milkyy
bigfrog
nm / m4m: nm

artist - title: MAN WITH A MISSION - Winding Road (TV Size)

bpm, drain time: 132, 1:28

diffs to mod: all if possible?

link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/925692#osu/1933551

favourite mapper: jonathanlfj and many others

thank you!
iPhong
NM request
artist - title: Inami Anju, Aida Rikako, Saito Shuka - Sora mo Kokoro mo Hareru kara
BPM 84
Length: 1:50
diffs to mod: Mod as many as you can in last diff & Guest Diff
link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/917791
favourite mapper: Doormat
Topic Starter
Calculator

Nesquack wrote:

First lul

NM
elijah who - crush on you

70 bpm, 1:17

would prefer if you could mod Easy diff, but both is fine!

https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/923807#osu/1930864

Myxo & Mao & NeilPerry are my favourite mappers uwu
modded!

bigfrog wrote:

nm / m4m: nm

artist - title: MAN WITH A MISSION - Winding Road (TV Size)

bpm, drain time: 132, 1:28

diffs to mod: all if possible?

link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/925692#osu/1933551

favourite mapper: jonathanlfj and many others

thank you!
modded what i could and hyped

iPhong wrote:

NM request
artist - title: Inami Anju, Aida Rikako, Saito Shuka - Sora mo Kokoro mo Hareru kara
BPM 84
Length: 1:50
diffs to mod: Mod as many as you can in last diff & Guest Diff
link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/917791
favourite mapper: Doormat
modded requested gds!


open for both nm and m4m requests B)
Itsuuki
nm / m4m: nm

artist - title: Yamazaki Erii - Last Promise (TV Size)

bpm, drain time: 1:24

diffs to mod: guest insane

link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/918334#osu/1917739

favourite mapper: you

does my m4m count?(i admit i was quite lazy on that one) i can have a look on it again
atix174
NM request
artist - title: 3LAU - Jagger Bomb
BPM 128
Length: 0:36
diffs to mod: all (preferably normal, hard)
link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/919712#osu/1921538
favourite mapper: idk really :(
Topic Starter
Calculator

Natsuumi wrote:

nm / m4m: nm

artist - title: Yamazaki Erii - Last Promise (TV Size)

bpm, drain time: 1:24

diffs to mod: guest insane

link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/918334#osu/1917739

favourite mapper: you

does my m4m count?(i admit i was quite lazy on that one) i can have a look on it again
O_O modded! w/e nm m4m

atix174 wrote:

NM request
artist - title: 3LAU - Jagger Bomb
BPM 128
Length: 0:36
diffs to mod: all (preferably normal, hard)
link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/919712#osu/1921538
favourite mapper: idk really :(
nothing to say here my dude, straightforward throughout


still open yeet
Ragnarok VII
nm
Okazaki Taiiko - Kimi no Bouken
200bpm
1:26
mod all std diffs
https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/908876#osu/1920872
my favorite mapper is [rasis] but he banelings so it'so its qqqant but he maps mania so it's reincarnation
Please sign in to reply.

New reply