forum

[resolved] bancho authentication failed

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
DeathScythezx
Problem details:I cannot login my osu account,it keep saying
bancho authentication failed please check your username
/passsword by clicking the user panel on the main menu.I know that i type my password and username correctly and i still can't login then i change my password more then twice by going to the my account page and succeeded but when i log out from my account page and try to login again but it still say incorrect password i know that i type my password and username correctly i also got try uninstall osu then reinstall osu but it still does not work pls help >-<!! my english is not very good sorry

osu! version: Stable 20181231.2
Death
Make sure you have the correct input language selected/set for the osu! window. Sometimes it helps to type your credentials into a different window (like notepad) and then copy+paste them into the correct boxes.

Send an email to accounts@ppy.sh explaining your issue if that does not work.
Topic Starter
DeathScythezx

Death wrote:

Make sure you have the correct input language selected/set for the osu! window. Sometimes it helps to type your credentials into a different window (like notepad) and then copy+paste them into the correct boxes.

Send an email to accounts@ppy.sh explaining your issue if that does not work.

I try copy and paste but it does not work so i send an email to accounts@ppy.sh and now waiting for their reply .Thanks for the advice i really appreciate it
Topic Starter
DeathScythezx
today i try update login again and it successed for some reason i dunno why , just glad i can play again thanks!
Jithu RA
you probably added something wrong. my username was Jithu RA and i accidentaly typed it this way "Jithu_RA" i added _ thats why it happened ig. keep it in mind and may it be helpful to others getting this error