forum

SakiZ - osu!favourites

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kyairie
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Monday, 9 March 2020 at 3:11:06 PM

Artist: SakiZ
Title: osu!favourites
Tags: osufavourites osu favourites songs compilation cold green eyes senketsu no chikai kira days holdin' on skrillex nero remix dopamine tsubaki helix the pretender gold dust nippon egao hyakkei asymmetry miraizu kimi shiranai monogatari dark flight dreamer exit this earth's atmosphere odoru mizushibuki tower of heaven you are slaves mythologia's end kokuhaku rival sengen daidai genome rubik's cube zen zense now loading caffeine fighter arousing koi hime pettanko blade dance stella-rium sakura uta deconstruction star kikoku doukoku jigokuraku scarlet rose shukusai no elementalia remote control tengaku defenders inferno road resistance
BPM: 200
Filesize: 18217kb
Play Time: 10:26
Difficulties Available:
  1. <3 2break (8.15 stars, 3352 notes)
  2. <3 (8.38 stars, 3455 notes)
Download: SakiZ - osu!favourites
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
over 4 months in the making

for loved graved lmao

btw:
Tengaku = 240bpm jumps
RoR = 240bpm streams + 1 spaced stream, gl

<3 is bad, play <3 2break

based off of SaltKing's map
background stolen from Linada's collab

looking for hitsounder/storyboarder

Why I bothered making this
So basically, I was looking for more maps to play, when I came across SaltKing's version of osu!favourites. I didn't play it, but I noticed in the description that he wasn't going to do it in the style of the original maps. Then I asked myself, what if I did that?

So I started to map, trying to capture as much of the original map as possible, reusing slider shapes, jump patterns, as well at taking my own creative liberties when required (especially with HW maps (ugh)). This was made easier by taking all of the difficulties into the one mapset, so I could copy the parts I needed and re-arrange them.

Of course, this means I didn't really map all of it. I'm not gonna pretend I did. But I feel like this was the only thing I could do to preserve the original maps' style, and I'm proud of what I've done with them.

Timeline
6/02/19 - upload
7/02/19 - added 2break diff, updated older patterns on 2break
9/02/19 - 2break updated
11/02/19 - 2break updated
7/03/19 - ^
18/03/19 - nerfed some streams, redid uta
28/03/19 - updates, btw <3 diff is pretty much bad dont play it
4/04/19 - haha 4727 combo cookiezi numeral
17/04/19 - nerfed inferno jumps, ror streams restructured, minor changes
23/04/19 - redid a couple songs
26/04/19 - more redos