forum

Account not in good standing

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ChampionEevee
To start... I'm dumb.
Anyways, I've gotten a five minute mute for spamming a few minutes ago and now my account is "not in good standing".
All I want to change is this appearing on my profile page with my punishment. Is there a way to erase or change this status?

EDIT: One more question: will this minor infringement impact competing in the world tournaments in the future
Penguin
It will go away after a while, not sure on specifically how long though. Silences like that have no effect on you whatsoever. There's honestly not too much that you could do that would have an effect on competing in tourneys. It's up to the tourney host/staff to decide if they're going to blacklist anyone, so you'd have to piss them off in a real bad way.
Topic Starter
ChampionEevee
Well, I considered the blacklist due to reading in the qualifications needed that you must have not broken any recent community rules (or something like that). I do dream to be in the Osu!Mania tourney at some point, so I'm working hard to do this. That's why I hoped it wouldn't affect this.
Penguin

ChampionEevee wrote:

Well, I considered the blacklist due to reading in the qualifications needed that you must have not broken any recent community rules (or something like that). I do dream to be in the Osu!Mania tourney at some point, so I'm working hard to do this. That's why I hoped it wouldn't affect this.
Yeah, nobody cares about silences like that. A lot of top players have gotten DAYS worth of silences.
Kyruem
Nothing bad about getting silenced , i'm pretty sure a lot and I mean A LOT of people have gotten muted in the past without any consequences that affected their career. And keep aiming high to reach ur goal , you'll make it :)
Stefan
It's more of extreme cases that refers to "breaking community rules recently".

Please contact a moderator next time for that kind of question.