M4M map: sweet ARMS - Trust in you (TV Size)
1. Don't post one of your first maps here. It would be a lot easier for me to explain mapping properly in IRC or in Discord (Rinne Sonogami#3428) in real time, over writing a long wall of text on a modding page. Contact me through these platforms instead if it's one of your first maps.
2. (does not apply for M4M) The types of songs and maps I'm open to modding are listed in my last post. I will ignore your marathon request if I'm not open for it.
3. (does not apply for M4M) The number of difficulties I mod in a mapset may be affected by their quality. If your TV Size Extra is crap, I might only mod that diff. But if it's good, I'll check out other difficulties if the song interests me enough. In general, I will mod 2 or 3 diffs if your song is under 2 minutes, but only 1 diff if it's 3 minutes or longer. I will focus on difficulties that need more modding if you don't specify which difficulties to mod.
4. For M4M, I will mod first unless you want to mod first. Try to return your mod within a week. If you mod my map first and I don't get back to you within that time frame, contact me through forum PM, IRC or Discord.
5. I'm a trash player who can only hit jumps. As a result, my mods may not be as good if your map is...
- 7 stars and above
- Technical (normal alternating maps are fine)
- A stream map
Oh, and one more thing. You're cute. Have a nice day!
Artist for base image of modding queue banner: click here
Edited image: click here