forum

on a scale from 0 to 'this is dumb' how much do you like this subforum

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Winnyace
and forums in general and reason/reasons y. also post dumb shit here idc. I think even the mods don't care about this. idk.

also the title is dumb joke. leave it dead.
Penguin
Surveys is meh, it's dead for the most part. I love OT and FG though. I've met some dope people and had some wonderful conversations. OT and FG is like a community inside of a community.

G&R can be alright if people post some thought-provoking questions, like abraker's hitsound thread not too long ago. General Discussion is similar, but there's not much new content over there.

Otaku Culture, Music Hall, and Video Games are all in the same vein of "occasionally talking about specific interests."

did I forget to mention MAFIA??? It'd be super cool if it wasn't dead, so come join us!

https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/p/6942722
Arachnid
Yes
Carmlillball
Better than no interaction at all
ASHIQUL
This is 0
samX500
Ever since I found out about OT I have loved it. Like Penguin said it's like a community inside a community, which is really like. OT is just filled with random thread that can be entertaining for a while and once they have been sucked dry, new fresh random thread takes their place. FG allows for some pretty interesting discusion and is probably the best place to share your thought in osu!.