forum

Instant accuracy display

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
tonychiu1208
i think it can add an instant accuracy display to tell the player that their performance.
i hope it will do
ThePassingShadow
You mean something that pops up in play mode ?

It'd be nice to also see how many 100s, 300s, and 50s.
Saturos
Go play in Edit, then. D:
Zerostarry

Saturos wrote:

LuigiHann

Zerostarry wrote:

Saturos wrote:

Stop doing that. If you have nothing to add, don't hit reply.
peppy
You know.. I am starting to like this idea myself. It would be nice to have a little accuracy display below the score at the top-right maybe? Just to add a bit more to gameplay. The only thing I can see this changing is there would no longer be a need for the in-break accuracy... so maybe that would be removed.

Discuss please~
Echo
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Jeffro
Just keep the inbreaks display and add the ingame acc display (Even though I suggested this more times in my thread -,-)
LuigiHann
Hate to say it, but this might call for some toggles
RemmyX25

LuigiHann wrote:

Hate to say it, but this might call for some toggles
Yea, seconding LH. I'll either a) ignore it altogether, or b) get frustrated due to my perfectionistic OCD because I can see it out of the corner of my mind. I don't need more reminders that I don't give much of a crap about accuracy.
Starrodkirby86
Toggles, toggles, thirded...

Settings to decide where the accuracy tag can go would probably work, maybe one that turns it completely off, one that puts it nearby the score at all times (But not during breaks), and one that appears when breaks are long enough (The one we have right now).

Jasper Hale
i believe this a good idea and im sorry peppy for posting another thread about this.
Gemi
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
awp

peppy wrote:

The only thing I can see this changing is there would no longer be a need for the in-break accuracy... so maybe that would be removed. Discuss please~
You could always make the ranking display flashier. Either drop the accuracy from the break display or have it pop up and transform into the current rank or something.
ThePassingShadow
I like having the accuracy during breaks, though. I don't think it would matter if that remained, even if a pause menu accuracy display was in place.
peppy

Zerostarry

Atmey
I vote for the toggle option, too much text on the play screen.

Download: that special - project (dkun) [explosion!].osu
awp
I'm not a fan of the rank letter being displayed all the time...but the accuracy is kinda neat. Maybe you should fade it out a bit though, so it seems less provocative.
ignorethis
peppy

Atmey wrote:

I vote for the toggle option, too much text on the play screen.
Oh come on.. its totally out of the way and unobtrusive.
I vote I give you guys less choice in these matters.
Larto

Zerostarry wrote:

*Giant Pic with Larto on IRC*
My name looks awesome in Yellow.

And yeah, that Accuracy display looks pretty good. It'll be HELLA useful for Kanbu~ I wanna get rid of that D.
show more