forum

LOL HI IM NEW

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Neo@lex
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Pokebis
I suggest cake.
Also, I hope you enjoy your place in the osu! hotel you've had for so long.
And, I just lost the game :cry:

Oh, and best intro evar, btw.
Starrodkirby86
Crap, I lost the game too. :|

This intro should be stickied or something because of its epicness. :X Especially since it's during the Christmas day, that's one instant win (Or is it actually the opposite, rather?)
Sousei
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
lukewarmholiday
OMG HAI
GladiOol
hr hr Haiii.
Larto
Wait.

I haven't posted an introduction thread yet.

Lol.
Yuukari-Banteki

Larto wrote:

Wait.

I haven't posted an introduction thread yet.

Lol.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

...i wanna wait until ive been here for a year. then post in here. thatd be fun :D
eee

Saturos-fangirl wrote:

...i wanna wait until ive been here for a year. then post in here. thatd be fun :D
I actually almost had that, my profile says I've joined since January 7, 2008, but I don't think that's true, I remember playing it in the beginning of December 2007, a couple weeks after the game was made, during my bro's birthday, I remember playing for a couple weeks without logging in, but not 4 months D:, so I almost had that year :(
Saturos
Who?
Starrodkirby86
awp
Furthering that, osu! is also older than the forums for osu!
Loginer
Topic Starter
Neo@lex

Loginer wrote:

Wait, I haven't posted an introduction thread yet either. Damn it.
lol XDDDDD