Duca - Clover

posted
Total Posts
61
Topic Starter
Laura Mercier
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 2012年9月24日 at 1:41:39

Artist: Duca
Title: Clover
Source: your diary
Tags: Hentai eroge kantoku cuffs cube visual novel vn opening Melophobia Ryafuka MiLu KSHR Patchouli Suzully Hinacle
BPM: 142
Filesize: 12779kb
Play Time: 03:58
Difficulties Available:
  1. Collab (4.99 stars, 605 notes)
  2. Easy (0.56 stars, 159 notes)
  3. Hinacle's Hard (4.81 stars, 481 notes)
  4. Suzully's Normal (2.87 stars, 252 notes)


Download: Duca - Clover
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------



#7


Easy - Cilvery

Normal - Suzully

Hard - Hinacle

Collab - <Melophobia> 00:01:309 - 00:14:619 - , 00:58:773 - 01:11:872 - , 02:06:379 - 02:23:175 - .

      <Cilvery> 00:14:830 - 00:28:140 - , 01:12:295 - 01:29:196 - , 03:08:914 - 03:22:224 - .

      <Ryafuka> 00:28:351 - 00:41:449 - , 02:23:280 - 02:36:590 - , 03:49:478 - 03:58:985 - .

      <MiLu> 00:41:872 - 00:58:351 - , 02:36:802 - 02:53:703 - .

      <KSHR> 01:39:318 - 01:52:628 - , 03:22:416 - 03:35:832 - .

      <Patchouli> 01:52:839 - 02:06:254 - , 03:35:938 - 03:49:459 - .
KRZY
Reserved space for modding.

03:43:773 (4) - http://puu.sh/ygbu -> http://puu.sh/ygbJ
Patchouli

KRZY wrote:

Reserved space for modding.

03:43:773 (4) - http://puu.sh/ygbu -> http://puu.sh/ygbJ
fixed~

thanks advice :3
yeahyeahyeahhh
General:
I think White maybe is bad combo color ;~; White is really hard to see in Kiai with the Background!
Use 1309 offset please! Don't need negative (-) offset.http://osu.ppy.sh/forum/posting. ... 6&t=85443#

Collab:
01:18:527 (8) - I think spacing is too close, here, maybe move farther away please!
03:54:126 (4) - Hidden slider, try not to stack under 03:52:858 (1,2) - !! Hard to see!

Star!
Topic Starter
Laura Mercier

yeahyeahyeahhh wrote:

General:
I think White maybe is bad combo color ;~; White is really hard to see in Kiai with the Background! Changed
Use 1309 offset please! Don't need negative (-) offset.http://osu.ppy.sh/forum/posting. ... 6&t=85443#

Collab:
01:18:527 (8) - I think spacing is too close, here, maybe move farther away please! Fixed, i will add circle here ~ 01:18:421 -
03:54:126 (4) - Hidden slider, try not to stack under 03:52:858 (1,2) - !! Hard to see!

Star!
arigato ~ baka yyy =~= ♥
cRyo[iceeicee]
[General]
#Offset: -381 o.o?
1309 here, but i prefer (-9)
#About Hinacle's diff, i checked ranked maps its ussually either Hinacle or Hinacle's hard, since its Suzully's Normal i guess it will looks better if there will be Hinacle's Hard



[Easy]

  • First thing i want to say, clap sounds a bit heavy i would suggest to remove all claps and put whistles instead( or at least reduce volume)
    Diff set:
    Hp:1
    OD:1
    AR:1 or 2
    yeah this is less then 1 star diff, HP/OD 1 definitely, AR on ur choice~

  1. 00:01:309 (1) - NC bug here, add it manually
  2. 00:06:379 (3) - remove whistle from tail and add finish, fits better with BG music
  3. 00:55:393 (2) - this one sound strange, main sound hiting red tick here 00:55:182, you can make tricky move here, try this http://puu.sh/EYYC (slider starts at 00:54:548 +finish on arrow )
  4. 01:19:055 (5) - NC should starts here
    and then NC at 01:22:435 (3) -
  5. 01:26:449 (1) - TAT that 100% volume spinner killed my ears, reduce volume plz :3
  6. 01:29:090 - move this section 01:29:196 (if u want to change volume at spinner end, place green line directly on the end of spinner o.o)
  7. 02:21:590 (4) - this whistle strange xD, it should be at 02:21:379 if you want to follow BG music, but since pattern not playing that tick just remove it :3
  8. 03:58:773 (5) - this http://puu.sh/EZ8O
    Few words about changing SV, i think it would be better not to use 0.5x/0.75x sections for 0.62 star diff, but if u still want them i think u should add 1 more 0.75x here 03:08:914 - 03:19:055
    There are some unused green sections, ud better recheck and delete them, especially this 03:51:168, 03:51:379 changing volume in the middle of the spinner ==
[Suzully's Normal]

  • OD-3 for balance with hp o.o?
  1. 00:01:309 (1) - NC i guess (is it same as NC bug after spinner?)
  2. 01:13:985 (3) - wow this tick surprisingly heavy compare to previous o.o
  3. 01:25:816 (1) - whistle at spinners end ?
  4. 01:52:858 (1) - this finish could use some more volume
  5. 01:56:872 (2,3) - i would remove note and add repeat
  6. 02:50:323 (1) - whistle spinner ?
  7. 03:08:914 (1,2) - whistle tail ?
    and 03:12:295 (1) - arrow whistle ?
  8. 03:48:633 (3) - dont like this clap ==
  9. 03:49:478 (1) - you know xD
[Hinacle]
  1. 00:01:309 (1) - NC here
  2. 01:09:548 (2) - whistle here i guess like u did at 01:11:238 (2) -
  3. 01:11:872 (3) - remove whistle, sounds not good when combined with clap here
  4. 01:19:055 (1) - this one sounds strange, if second one folowing vocal this one folowing some BG music which is actually hard to hear
  5. 01:46:097 (1,2) - not good overlap imo, place it like this http://puu.sh/EZnl, if u afraid touching HP-bar move both down then
  6. 01:47:365 (3) - mb use 1.0 spacing here as u did at 01:48:210 (5) -
  7. 01:53:492 (2) - clap a bit heavy on the repeat, mb just whistle o.o?
  8. 02:17:154 (3,5) - both whistles head ?
  9. 02:19:055 (8) - and whistle here ?
  10. 02:20:957 (5) - remove clap from head and add whistle instead
  11. 02:36:379 (4) - orz.....was unexpected www, i think better to remove whistle from head
  12. 02:47:999 (7) - whistle head o.o?
  13. 03:46:731 (6,7) - whistle head ?
  14. 03:50:323 (1) - id prefer to end spinner earlier a bit and start pattern from white tick http://puu.sh/EZti
  15. 03:55:393 (6) - whistle
  16. 03:55:816 (7) - whistle tail
    and mb remove this note 03:56:238 (1) -
  17. 03:58:773 (2) - finish at slider end also o.o? (or whistle on both head and tail, dunno whats better ww)
[Collab]

  • All *same NC* stuff can be fixed by Cilvery~
    So others just check those suggestions wich have ur names near it.

  1. 00:01:309 (1) - NC ? (Melo~)
  2. 00:14:830 (1) - this one, u got NC here but color is same as previous, better to change it ==!
  3. 00:20:745 (4,6,7) - they should be symetrical :3 (Cilvery~)
  4. 00:24:337 (1) - same here NC with same color with previous....
  5. 00:28:351 (1) - NC same color
  6. 00:30:886 (5) - whistle on the head instead of tail sounds better for me (Ryafuka~)
  7. 00:31:309 (1) - NC same color
  8. 00:35:111 - 00:36:802 - 00:38:492 there is strong sound in BG music appears here, u can put smth like SC2 finish there (Ryafuka~)
  9. 00:36:590 (1) - NC same color
  10. 00:39:759 (2) - whistle on tail to fit BG music and remove whistle from 00:40:182 (3) - (Ryafuka~)
  11. 00:41:872 (3) - NC here (Milu~)
  12. 00:43:562 (6) - NC and mb whistle (Milu~)
  13. 00:45:252 (1) - again NC with same color ( u can add whistle here (Milu~)
  14. 00:46:942 (6) - here also ( u can add whistle here (Milu~)
  15. 00:49:478 (1) - NC same color
  16. 00:49:478 (1,3) - both whistle head (Milu~)
  17. 00:52:647 (3,5) - both whistle head (Milu~)
  18. 00:56:238 (8,10) - both whistle (slider head) and remove whistle 00:57:083 (1) - (Milu~)
  19. 00:54:337 (1) - NC same color
  20. 01:05:534 (1) - NC same color
  21. 01:08:914 (1) - NC same color
  22. 01:09:971 (4,5) - this jumps mb place it #4 x:412 y:200 #5 x:300 y:48 so all jump part will have 2.0 spacing o.o! (Melo~)
  23. 01:11:238 (5) - whistle o.o? (Melo~)
  24. 01:12:295 (1) - NC with same color
  25. 01:18:633 (1) - NC same color
  26. 01:18:633 (1) - whistle or SC2 finish on slider tail (Cilvery~)
  27. 01:23:914 (1) - NC same color
  28. 01:29:090 - set this green line on the spinners end (Cilvery~)
  29. 01:41:661 (1) - NC same color
  30. 01:46:097 (1) - NC same color (and put smth on the head finish original or custom) (KHSR~)
  31. 01:51:590 (1) - NC same color
  32. 01:52:858 (1) - finish here original or custom (Patche~)
  33. 01:58:773 (1) - NC same color whistle here (Patche~)
  34. 02:00:041 (5,1) - i think its better to combine them in 1 combo color, to show jump and also it will make ur combo a bit longer 3>2 (Patche~)
  35. 02:01:309 (1) - NC same color
  36. 02:02:999 (1) - SC2 finish (Patche~)
  37. 02:04:689 (1) - NC same color
  38. 02:09:759 (1) - NC same color (SC2 finish here o.o? (Melo~)
  39. 02:12:717 (5) - hmm i prefer vocal whistles at 02:12:083 (3) - and 02:12:506 (4) - instead of this one o.o (Melo~)
  40. 02:19:689 (1) - NC same color
  41. 02:26:238 (1) - NC same color
  42. 02:28:351 (1) - NC same color
  43. 02:32:999 (1) - NC same color
  44. 02:35:111 (2) - missed whistle o.o? (Ryafuka~)
  45. 02:36:802 (1) - NC same color
  46. 02:37:647 (3) - missed whistle o.o? (Milu~)
  47. 02:41:027 (4) - whistle (Milu~)
  48. 02:41:872 (1) - NC same color
  49. 02:45:252 (1) - NC same color
  50. 02:48:633 (1) - NC same color
  51. 02:50:323 (1) - original 60% volume soft finish sounds better here (Milu~)
  52. 02:51:062 (1) - i think its better either to mute slider end or use SC2 finish, original a bit loud here (Milu~)
  53. 03:08:914 (1) - i found it a bit loud, mb 60% volume (Cilvery~)
  54. 03:15:675 (1) - NC same color
  55. 03:20:745 (1) - NC same color
  56. 03:25:393 (1) - NC same color
  57. 03:29:196 (1) - NC same color
  58. 03:32:154 (1) - NC same color
  59. 03:32:154 (1,2) - switch NC here (KHSR~)
  60. 03:34:055 (7) - put it x:192 y:344 (KHSR~)
    and 03:34:689 (4) - put at x:408 y:320 to make this http://puu.sh/F03m (KHSR~)
  61. 03:35:957 - 03:49:478 all this part dont have any whistles, it sounds strange because other choruses have it, mb u can add some whistles in the same way like everyone did ? (Patche~)
  62. 03:35:957 (1) - NC same color
  63. 03:40:604 (1) - NC same color
  64. 03:42:717 (1) - SC2 finish (Patche~)
  65. 03:44:407 (1) - NC same color
  66. 03:47:999 (1) - NC same color
  67. 03:49:583 (1) - make it shorter and start next pattern from big white tick ? http://puu.sh/F05v (Patche~)
  68. 03:54:548 (1) - NC same color
  69. 03:57:083 (1) - NC same color

Thats all ^^

Good luck Cilvery~ (ღ˘˘ღ).。. .。..。. .。.♡~
Topic Starter
Laura Mercier
Thanks cRyo ~ (๑¯ε ¯๑)
Rare
req via in-game
all suggestions!!

[Easy]
00:01:309 - Easyでslider velocity multiplierを変えるのはうーんって感じなのでもし他にも指摘されたら考えてみて
00:40:921 - 個人的に音が小さいと思ったので+5%(45%)とかどうでしょ
00:41:872 - same as 00:01:309 -
00:55:393 (2) - 終点にホイッスル追加
02:06:379 - same as 00:41:872 -
03:21:590 (5) - 折り返しにホイッスル追加?
03:33:949 - ここより03:35:957 - ここからのほうがいいと思う
03:58:773 (5) - 終点はホイッスルでも綺麗に終わると思うよ!

[Suzully's Normal]
00:11:449 (1) - 曲線スライダーにするのもいいと思います
00:32:682 - 音量を+5%(45%)
00:43:457 - ^
00:43:562 (3) -
 こういう感じで00:43:879 - ここにセクションを置いた後、始点と終点のclapはずしてみては?
00:58:351 - ノート追加?
01:09:971 (2) - 始点にホイッスル追加
01:57:189 - same as 00:32:682 -
02:08:069 (3) - same as 00:43:562 (3) -
02:34:478 (2) - 始点にホイッスル追加
03:35:534 - ノート追加
03:58:773 (5) - 始点のフィニッシュ削除

[Hinacle's Hard]
00:40:604 (6) - 終点のホイッスル削除
00:48:210 (4) - クラップ削除
00:50:957 (5) - 終点にホイッスル追加
00:52:435 (3,4) - スペーシング?
01:26:449 - 音量+10%(70%)
01:45:675 - 終点のクラップ削除
02:36:379 - normal-samplesetだと急に変わって違和感あるからsoftのほうがいいと思う。そのままでいきたいならスライダースライドのホイッスル削除
03:19:055 (1,2,3,4,5) - 個人的にホイッスルないほうがシンプルだと思う。もしホイッスル消すなら03:22:013 (1) - 始点のここにホイッスル追加

[Collab]

Melophobia
00:06:802 (2) - ホイッスル削除でクラップ追加、00:07:224 (3) - ホイッスル追加してみたりとか?
00:12:506 (6) - ホイッスル追加
00:13:351 (2) - 終点にクラップ追加
00:13:985 (4) - mp3にスネアの音があるので終点にクラップ追加。気になるなら音量下げて追加?
01:04:266 (2) - スライダーがもっと曲がりたがってる
02:12:717 (5) - 1/2スライダーにしてもええんやで?

Cilvery
00:25:393 (3) - Selection Centreで-45℃傾けてみたらどうでしょ
01:15:252 (8) - 終点のホイッスル削除
01:19:266 (2) - 01:18:421 (8,9,1) - ここの3つが連打になってるのですぐに3連打がくるのは違和感あるのでこういう感じで 
01:23:069 (8) - 終点のホイッスル削除して(9)の終点にホイッスル追加
01:24:971 (3) - 始点にホイッスル追加
01:25:816 (1) - 終点にクラップ追加。
01:25:921 - 不要なセクション
03:10:182 (4) - x:300 y:356
03:12:083 (8) - barにあたってるから少し下げよう x:276 y:12
03:18:633 - offset:198738

Ryafuka
00:37:435 (5) - 下向きに曲線にしてみたりとか
00:40:182 (3) - x:140 y:132
02:27:295 (5) - (1)にスタックさせたりこういう感じとか好き
02:33:844 (4) - 折り返しにホイッスル追加して終点のホイッスル削除。その勢いで02:34:478 (5) - 始点のホイッスルを削除しよう
02:35:957 (5) - ホイッスル削除
02:36:062 (6) - クラップ追加して(7)の始点のクラップを削除
03:54:759 (2) - ホイッスル削除
03:55:816 (6) - x:228 y:216
03:58:140 - ここからキーボード?の音は拾わないの?

MiLu
00:41:872 (1) - slider velocity multiplierで変わってるからわかりにくいけどここは見た目に合わせよう。なので1グリッド上にあげよう
00:57:083 (1) - ホイッスル追加
02:45:252 (1) - スライダーがもっと曲がりたがってる
02:47:999 (4) - クラップ削除

KSHR
01:47:154 (4) - こっちのほうが絶対綺麗だって!!
03:25:816 (2,3,4) -
今なら降参しても許してやるよ
03:29:830 (3) - 始点にホイッスル?
03:34:900 (5) - 始点のホイッスルはずしてクラップ追加、折り返しにホイッスル追加

Patchouli
02:02:999 (1,2) - 始点にそれぞれホイッスルつけよう
03:47:999 (1) - 周辺クラップだらけで悩んだんだけどここはずしたほうがいいかも
03:51:168 - 音量+5~10%(35~40%)

Love in Clover~
Melophobia
http://puu.sh/GxZe
kami mod da all fixed
kyuten
Hi~Request from in-game chat XDD おくれたごめんなさい;_;

[General]
00:01:309 - move first red line here..?

[Storyboard]
00:08:069 ~ 00:14:830 - display some information of the song ._.?

[Easy]
-Timing-
01:29:407 - useless green line
others are fine ww


[Suzully's Normal]
the circle size is a little hard for a normal diff o.o
-Beatmap-
02:19:900 (1) - end here 02:22:858 ?
others are fine ww


[Hinacle's Hard]
-Beatmap-
00:16:731 (1) - this is just a little confusing..because there's no note at 00:16:520 and 00:15:464 (5) here maybe an obstacle to read 00:16:731 (1)..just my opinion ww 無視していいよww
01:44:407 (1,2,3,4) - eeee...this pattern is a little ugly ;_;
01:53:492 (2) - remove clap here 01:53:914 and use a sliderslide here 01:54:126 intead
02:44:830 - no clap here sounds weird ;_;

[Collab]
-Timing-
01:29:302 - useless green line
-Beatmap-
01:12:295 (1) - use a new kiai to make the note flash again ><;;; kakkou iiyo ww
03:35:957 (1) - ^


[Overall]
This is all I can do...Good enough >w<~have my star~☆ and good luck with rank ww
Topic Starter
Laura Mercier
thanks mod!! >> Rare, kyu-chan
Suzully

R a r e wrote:

[Suzully's Normal]
00:11:449 (1) - 曲線スライダーにするのもいいと思います なんとなく直線の方が好みなのでこのままで。
00:32:682 - 音量を+5%(45%) 上げました。
00:43:457 - ^ うーん、ここはバスの音にclapで沿っているのでノーチェンジで。
00:43:562 (3) -
 こういう感じで00:43:879 - ここにセクションを置いた後、始点と終点のclapはずしてみては?
00:58:351 - ノート追加? 入れたいのは山々だけどスピナーとの間隔が足りなくなるので。
01:09:971 (2) - 始点にホイッスル追加 ボーカルの強い音をフォローしたいのでこのままで。
01:57:189 - same as 00:32:682 - 修正しやした。
02:08:069 (3) - same as 00:43:562 (3) - 前と同様。
02:34:478 (2) - 始点にホイッスル追加 前と同様。
03:35:534 - ノート追加 安西先生・・・どうしてもハート型を入れたかったんです・・・
03:58:773 (5) - 始点のフィニッシュ削除 このままで。

kyuten wrote:

[Suzully's Normal]
the circle size is a little hard for a normal diff o.o Not so uncommon case using CS4 for a normal diff~
-Beatmap-
02:19:900 (1) - end here 02:22:858 ? I see your point but the break will be too short after spinner if fixed so I didn't make change here.
others are fine ww
Thanks!
http://puu.sh/GJGp
C R E A M
[General]
Nice mapset. Diff spread is also good. Hope you rank this.


[Collab]
00:58:351 (10) - How about making this as a slider like the same part of Hinacle's Hard diff?
03:11:238 (6,7) - This is relaxing part of the song. I think this kind of long jump doesn't fit to the song. Shorten distance between them.
03:12:083 (8,1) - ^
03:16:309 (2,3,4) - ^
03:57:928 (3,4,5) - How about beat like this? This also follows the song.



[Hinacle's Hard]
00:05:957 (2) - may be slider end at red tick is better.


[Suzully's Normal]
Perfect!


[Cilvery]
このMapsetには神Mapperばかりですね。。。o.O
気付いたら英語でModしてしまいました。日本語の方が良かったのに。。。
KSHR

R a r e wrote:

[Collab]
KSHR
01:47:154 (4) - こっちのほうが絶対綺麗だって!! fixed
03:25:816 (2,3,4) -
今なら降参しても許してやるよ ハァ? 降参とかお前、なめてんの? 萎えたわ fixed
03:29:830 (3) - 始点にホイッスル?
03:34:900 (5) - 始点のホイッスルはずしてクラップ追加、折り返しにホイッスル追加
上2つについてはどこの音を取ってwhistleを入れようとしてるのか分かるけど、全部その音に合わせて付けようとしたら途中clapが邪魔になるし、
部分的につけようとしたら今度は俺自身のプライドが邪魔だからつまり保留で
thank you for modding, チビ
Rucker
Fight~
Sonico Makaron
Hello~ MOD from PM in game

[General]
enable epilepsy warning:1 all diffs

[Easy]
your SliderMultiplier:0.899999999999999 must be SliderMultiplier:0.9 fix it
fine to me

[Suzully's Normal]
00:01:309 (1,2,3,1) - add whistle?
00:06:379 (2) - remove clap and add finish
00:12:717 (3) - add clap end slider?
02:17:576 (2) - remove whistle end slider and add finish?
03:26:661 (3) - add whistle beginer slider
03:27:506 (4) - remove whistle on the slider repeat
03:30:041 (2) - add whistle beginer slider
03:31:731 (4) - add whistle
03:34:266 (3) - remove whistle beginer slider
03:34:900 (4) - remove whistle end slider (i think its follow music good)
03:39:337 (1) - add whistle?
03:39:759 (2) - add whistle end slider?
03:52:858 (1) - add whistle end slider

[Hinacle's Hard]
00:06:379 (3) - remove whistle end slider and add clap?
00:07:224 (4) - add clap beginer slider?
00:10:182 (6) - add whistle?
00:12:083 (5) - remove wshitle end slider
00:12:928 (1) - remove finish beginer slider and add clap?
00:13:985 (5) - ^?
00:26:872 (2) - add clap
00:32:365 (5) - add whistle beginer slider?
00:39:971 (5) - remove whistle end slider
00:58:351 (5) - maybe remove clapbeginer slider and add finish?
00:58:773 (1) - maybe use SC2 finish?
02:01:097 (1) - remove finish beginer slider and add whistle?
02:04:900 (1) - remove whistle
02:05:111 (2) - remove clap end slider?
02:20:323 (3) - remove whistle end slider
02:20:745 (4) - add whistle
02:20:957 (5) - maybe remove clap beginer slider and add whistle?
02:22:224 (2) - remove whistle beginer slider
02:22:858 (5) - remove clap and add finish
02:23:280 (1) - same as 00:58:773 (1)
02:48:633 (3) - remove whistle end slider and add clap?
02:49:266 (5) - remove whistle?
02:50:323 (7) - remove whistle beginer slider and add finish?
03:21:590 (5) - remove clap end slider
03:22:013 (1) - maybe use SC1 clap?
03:49:478 (6) - maybe use SC2 finish?
03:54:126 (2) - add whistle end slider
03:54:759 (3) - add whistle
03:55:393 (5) - add whistle end slider
03:55:816 (6) - maybe use SC2 finish end slider?
03:58:773 (2) ^

[collab]
Melophobia
00:10:393 (3) - remove whistle end slider
00:12:506 (6) - remove whistle
00:14:407 (5) - remove clap beginer slider and add whistle
01:09:971 (4) - remove clap
01:10:816 (3) - add clap
01:11:872 (10) - remove clap and add whistle
02:19:689 (1) - add whistle end slider
02:20:745 (4) - add whistle
02:22:858 (9) - ^

Cilvery
00:26:872 (1) - remove whistle and add clap
00:27:295 (3) - remove whistle
00:27:717 (5) - ^
00:28:140 (7) - ^
01:13:985 (5) - add whistle
01:15:252 (8) - remove clap end slider?
01:16:520 (4) - add whistle
01:16:942 (5) - add whistle end slider
01:19:900 (4) - add whistle
01:21:590 (3) - ^
01:24:337 (2) - add clap beginer slider?
01:25:604 (4) - add clap
03:18:633 (1) - remove whistle beginer slider
03:19:055 (2) - add clap on the slider repeat
03:19:689 (3) - ^
03:20:534 (5) - add clap
03:21:168 (2) - ^

Ryafuka
00:33:210 (1) - add whistle beginer slider
03:58:773 (10) - maybe use SC2 Finish beginer slider?

Milu
00:55:604 (6) - add whistle
00:57:083 (1,2,3,4) - maybe use clap?
02:50:323 (1) - add finish

KSHR
01:44:618 (2) - remove whistle beginer slider
01:50:957 (7) - remove whistle end slider and add clap?
03:29:196 (1) - add whistle end slider
03:29:830 (3) - add whistle beginer slider and remove whistle end slider?
03:30:675 (1) - remove whistle end slider
03:31:097 (2) - add whistle
03:31:731 (4) - add whistle end slider

Patchouli
01:57:717 (5) - add whistle beginer slider
01:58:140 (6) - add whistle beginer and end slider
02:02:999 (1) - add whistle beginer slider
02:04:795 (2) - add clap
03:38:492 (7) - add whistle
03:39:337 (2) - add whistle beginer slider
03:40:182 (4) - ^
03:40:604 (1) - add whistle end slider
03:41:027 (2) - add whistle beginer slider
03:41:661 (4) - add whistle on the slider repeat
03:42:717 (1) - add whistle beginer slider
03:43:351 (3) - add whistle end slider
03:45:041 (5) - ^
03:46:097 (1) - add whistle beginer slider
03:46:942 (3) - add whistle

its all
good luck for rank
Frostmourne
0.0 Cilvery :o////

Easy
emm, want to nazi but they are pretty neat !! b .......so , I won't do it :3
other than that are fine \:D/

Suzully's Normal
00:43:562 (3) - clap only its tail (repeat point) will sound better I think :D , sounds kinda weird with 3 claps orz
00:50:957 (4) - imo, the vocal sounds kinda obviously here, why don't put this slider follow the vocal? by moving back 1/2 beat <solution :D
00:51:590 (5) - if you choose to do above ^ , you may possibly try adding note here ? since it will full fill the clap that lost from moving back 1/2 ^
01:49:478 (1) - whistle here ? I feel a bit empty here =_=''
01:58:773 (5) - ^ same , it will combine with "shi" in vocal very well :D\
02:08:069 (3) - same, clap only repeat point o___oa
02:15:464 (5) - maybe move back 1/2 same as I mentioned ?
02:38:492 (3) - and 02:39:337 (4) - , maybe whistle ? since it will sound very better with word "to" ? :oops:
03:37:647 (3) - and 03:38:492 (5) - ^ :D

Hinacle's Hard
00:41:449 (2) - ehh, clap+whistle ? , I think it fits with the music very well >w<b
00:53:492 (6) - also maybe finish at the start ? sound works very well with "ma !" sorry maybe I'm wrong since I'm not japanese ww
sounds better for me ;)
02:05:957 (4) - clap at the start ? same as I mentioned again :>
02:17:999 (5) - finish ? same above either :3

Collab
Cilvery : 03:16:520 (3,4) - between this note , I think it's too far because it's relax part of music , I think it shouldn't be too large like this
maybe move to 03:15:041 (6) - 's position ? (x:200 y:92) so it will look neat with that hitburst

many awesome mapper in collab and mapset , the mapset is also awesome + Duca <3,, Kantoku also !! :cry:

can't resist to star >w<''

Good luck \:D/
KSHR

Sonico Makaron wrote:

KSHR
01:44:618 (2) - remove whistle beginer slider fixed
01:50:957 (7) - remove whistle end slider and add clap? not fixed

03:29:196 (1) - add whistle end slider
03:29:830 (3) - add whistle beginer slider and remove whistle end slider?
03:30:675 (1) - remove whistle end slider
03:31:097 (2) - add whistle
03:31:731 (4) - add whistle end slider
I can understand why you suggested like these. But, I don't like to add whistle on clap very much. so not fixed. sry
thank your for modding!
Topic Starter
Laura Mercier

Frostmourne wrote:

0.0 Cilvery :o////

Easy
emm, want to nazi but they are pretty neat !! b .......so , I won't do it :3
other than that are fine \:D/

Suzully's Normal
00:43:562 (3) - clap only its tail (repeat point) will sound better I think :D , sounds kinda weird with 3 claps orz
00:50:957 (4) - imo, the vocal sounds kinda obviously here, why don't put this slider follow the vocal? by moving back 1/2 beat <solution :D
00:51:590 (5) - if you choose to do above ^ , you may possibly try adding note here ? since it will full fill the clap that lost from moving back 1/2 ^
01:49:478 (1) - whistle here ? I feel a bit empty here =_=''
01:58:773 (5) - ^ same , it will combine with "shi" in vocal very well :D\
02:08:069 (3) - same, clap only repeat point o___oa
02:15:464 (5) - maybe move back 1/2 same as I mentioned ?
02:38:492 (3) - and 02:39:337 (4) - , maybe whistle ? since it will sound very better with word "to" ? :oops:
03:37:647 (3) - and 03:38:492 (5) - ^ :D

Hinacle's Hard
00:41:449 (2) - ehh, clap+whistle ? , I think it fits with the music very well >w<b
00:53:492 (6) - also maybe finish at the start ? sound works very well with "ma !" sorry maybe I'm wrong since I'm not japanese ww
sounds better for me ;)
02:05:957 (4) - clap at the start ? same as I mentioned again :>
02:17:999 (5) - finish ? same above either :3

Collab
Cilvery : 03:16:520 (3,4) - between this note , I think it's too far because it's relax part of music , I think it shouldn't be too large like this
maybe move to 03:15:041 (6) - 's position ? (x:200 y:92) so it will look neat with that hitburst changed!!

many awesome mapper in collab and mapset , the mapset is also awesome + Duca <3,, Kantoku also !! :cry:

can't resist to star >w<''

Good luck \:D/
thank you Frost >v<*
Topic Starter
Laura Mercier

Sonico Makaron wrote:

Hello~ MOD from PM in game

[General]
enable epilepsy warning:1 all diffs

[Easy]
your SliderMultiplier:0.899999999999999 must be SliderMultiplier:0.9 fix it
fine to me

[Suzully's Normal]
00:01:309 (1,2,3,1) - add whistle?
00:06:379 (2) - remove clap and add finish
00:12:717 (3) - add clap end slider?
02:17:576 (2) - remove whistle end slider and add finish?
03:26:661 (3) - add whistle beginer slider
03:27:506 (4) - remove whistle on the slider repeat
03:30:041 (2) - add whistle beginer slider
03:31:731 (4) - add whistle
03:34:266 (3) - remove whistle beginer slider
03:34:900 (4) - remove whistle end slider (i think its follow music good)
03:39:337 (1) - add whistle?
03:39:759 (2) - add whistle end slider?
03:52:858 (1) - add whistle end slider

[Hinacle's Hard]
00:06:379 (3) - remove whistle end slider and add clap?
00:07:224 (4) - add clap beginer slider?
00:10:182 (6) - add whistle?
00:12:083 (5) - remove wshitle end slider
00:12:928 (1) - remove finish beginer slider and add clap?
00:13:985 (5) - ^?
00:26:872 (2) - add clap
00:32:365 (5) - add whistle beginer slider?
00:39:971 (5) - remove whistle end slider
00:58:351 (5) - maybe remove clapbeginer slider and add finish?
00:58:773 (1) - maybe use SC2 finish?
02:01:097 (1) - remove finish beginer slider and add whistle?
02:04:900 (1) - remove whistle
02:05:111 (2) - remove clap end slider?
02:20:323 (3) - remove whistle end slider
02:20:745 (4) - add whistle
02:20:957 (5) - maybe remove clap beginer slider and add whistle?
02:22:224 (2) - remove whistle beginer slider
02:22:858 (5) - remove clap and add finish
02:23:280 (1) - same as 00:58:773 (1)
02:48:633 (3) - remove whistle end slider and add clap?
02:49:266 (5) - remove whistle?
02:50:323 (7) - remove whistle beginer slider and add finish?
03:21:590 (5) - remove clap end slider
03:22:013 (1) - maybe use SC1 clap?
03:49:478 (6) - maybe use SC2 finish?
03:54:126 (2) - add whistle end slider
03:54:759 (3) - add whistle
03:55:393 (5) - add whistle end slider
03:55:816 (6) - maybe use SC2 finish end slider?
03:58:773 (2) ^

[collab]
Melophobia
00:10:393 (3) - remove whistle end slider
00:12:506 (6) - remove whistle
00:14:407 (5) - remove clap beginer slider and add whistle
01:09:971 (4) - remove clap
01:10:816 (3) - add clap
01:11:872 (10) - remove clap and add whistle
02:19:689 (1) - add whistle end slider
02:20:745 (4) - add whistle
02:22:858 (9) - ^

Cilvery
00:26:872 (1) - remove whistle and add clap
00:27:295 (3) - remove whistle
00:27:717 (5) - ^
00:28:140 (7) - ^
01:13:985 (5) - add whistle Fixed
01:15:252 (8) - remove clap end slider?
01:16:520 (4) - add whistle
01:16:942 (5) - add whistle end slider
01:19:900 (4) - add whistle
01:21:590 (3) - ^
01:24:337 (2) - add clap beginer slider? Fixed
01:25:604 (4) - add clap
03:18:633 (1) - remove whistle beginer slider
03:19:055 (2) - add clap on the slider repeat
03:19:689 (3) - ^
03:20:534 (5) - add clap
03:21:168 (2) - ^

Ryafuka
00:33:210 (1) - add whistle beginer slider
03:58:773 (10) - maybe use SC2 Finish beginer slider?

Milu
00:55:604 (6) - add whistle
00:57:083 (1,2,3,4) - maybe use clap?
02:50:323 (1) - add finish

KSHR
01:44:618 (2) - remove whistle beginer slider
01:50:957 (7) - remove whistle end slider and add clap?
03:29:196 (1) - add whistle end slider
03:29:830 (3) - add whistle beginer slider and remove whistle end slider?
03:30:675 (1) - remove whistle end slider
03:31:097 (2) - add whistle
03:31:731 (4) - add whistle end slider

Patchouli
01:57:717 (5) - add whistle beginer slider
01:58:140 (6) - add whistle beginer and end slider
02:02:999 (1) - add whistle beginer slider
02:04:795 (2) - add clap
03:38:492 (7) - add whistle
03:39:337 (2) - add whistle beginer slider
03:40:182 (4) - ^
03:40:604 (1) - add whistle end slider
03:41:027 (2) - add whistle beginer slider
03:41:661 (4) - add whistle on the slider repeat
03:42:717 (1) - add whistle beginer slider
03:43:351 (3) - add whistle end slider
03:45:041 (5) - ^
03:46:097 (1) - add whistle beginer slider
03:46:942 (3) - add whistle

its all
good luck for rank
thank you !!!
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply