forum

Higher gamma settings ruining aim?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Sancteria
Hey guys,
yesterday in a round of CS Go, I kinda got mad cause an enemy was in a dark room and I couldnt see him and then I remembered that my screen like many these days has one of those "gaming modes" where it increases the light and gamma settings so everything becomes more visible and clear.

Right after that Ive tested it in Osu and the difference was crazy, like finally Ive seen that indeed the circles are real circles, everything was so clear and I thought like "this has to improve my gameplay dramaticly"

Fun fact tho, for some reason my aim just drops into the cellar even tho I see everything much more clear now.

Does someone know if this is a common issue?
Penguin
I've never heard of higher gamma ruining aim before. Most people who increase gamma do it to help them with AR 10+ reading abilities.
Sosteneshion
High gamma does help you, BUT immo it can also dmg your eyes in a long run when playing osu!

Fact: many web sites have the night mode! everything that is too bright does dmg you!( just a advice)
Topic Starter
Sancteria
ok...I donno why but I play way worse the more I see so I keep it off anyways :D