forum

Guess the Avatar!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kyomaku
A very simple game! All you have to do, is to guess the Avatar of the User above.

Rules :

- If your avatar has no name at all or is a selfmade, you should post a picture of a existing character (If someone still ignores this rule, the post will just be ignored)
- If a guess is wrong, the "round" will continue, untill someone guessed it and then the winner chooses the new avatar, that has to be guessed (what will usualy be his/her current avatar)
- If the picture/avatar shows multiple personas, the user has to point out wich one has to be guessed (but of course the next user can write down all names, if he wants to show his wisdom)
- Add the source of the picture, if you know it (like the Anime/Manga)
- If you post twice, post a new picture, please!

"Updated, added 2 rules"

Have fun!

Since my avatar has no name, I will post a picture!

Here we go :
Elfuun_old
Yuri Nakamura xD
Alice
You really love knowing the sources of avatars, don't you? o.o
Also, it's Angel Beats. .__.

EDIT: Ninja'd. Yours is from Pokemon, it's Krokorok.
Elfuun_old
LOL, I keep ninjaing people.

Yours is Bel (and Mijumaru) from Pokémon.
California
pokemon - krokorok
loli66
nichijou- aioi yuko
Topic Starter
Kyomaku
Makise Kurisu, adding a picture in a few minutes per edit

Birdy
Mayushii or something from Steinsgate or something

Posting pic
Alice
Kasugano Sora (Yosuga no Sora).

What is the point of posting in a "guess the avatar" thread if it's to post a picture? :/
Birdy
Go ahead, guess my avatar.

(not really, guess Alice's avatar and ignore this post)
Topic Starter
Kyomaku

Alice wrote:

Kasugano Sora (Yosuga no Sora).

What is the point of posting in a "guess the avatar" thread if it's to post a picture? :/
Read the rules > If the avtar is a no-name, you have to post a picture instead.

+ Alice avatar reminds me of tidus, but I'm not quite sure... D:
Alice
Nope. And I know, I'm asking what is the point of this rule. It's retarded, we have a guess the anime/guess the movie (I think) thread, so if someone doesn't have an avatar of which you can guess the source, they just shouldn't post; right?
It's like someone not posting on "Rate the avatar above you" thread because they don't have an avatar.
Makes more sense to me.
meh
Nanael_old
I actually agree with most Alice said,
I think the rule was triggered by the fact that OP had a no recognisable character as avatar, though. Spoilerbox for tidiness maybe?

Also, I could be wrong, but isn't that Heather (from Silent Hill III) with some poster-edge filter/effect?

Even like this, I have my doubts...
boat
mine surely is tricky to guess

only the brightest mind can crack this nut

its sarah palin
Topic Starter
Kyomaku

Alice wrote:

Nope. And I know, I'm asking what is the point of this rule. It's retarded, we have a guess the anime/guess the movie (I think) thread, so if someone doesn't have an avatar of which you can guess the source, they just shouldn't post; right?
It's like someone not posting on "Rate the avatar above you" thread because they don't have an avatar.
Makes more sense to me.
meh
I just wanted that evryone can play this game, so they have a option to, without beeing forced to change the avatar to something recognizable. I don't realy think its retarded to add a rule, that allows ppl to play a game without a correct avatar, it just makes it more easy, especialy if you want to post twice. Evryone would know your avatar already, but if you post a picture in that round, it would work.
(Ignore this post for the game, I first tried to get the name of the avatar... but failed)
Kanye West

Kyomaku wrote:

Alice wrote:

Makes more sense to me.
meh
I just wanted that evryone can play this game, so they have a option to, without beeing forced to change the avatar to something recognizable. I don't realy think its retarded to add a rule, that allows ppl to play a game without a correct avatar, it just makes it more easy, especialy if you want to post twice. Evryone would know your avatar already, but if you post a picture in that round, it would work.
(Ignore this post for the game, I first tried to get the name of the avatar... but failed)
Anne Frank
Alice
Well, I still think it is a bit silly~ not that silly actually, but it would be more logic if the picture you added (in spoilerbox, like Nanael said?) was related to your avatar for an easier guess. Being able to post an unrelated picture just so you can post twice with the same avatar is... A bit weird, but well, I do respect your choices.

Nanael is right, my avatar is Heather Mason. And boat's is Anne Frank as Kanye West said, I'm pretty sure.
Nobody guessed Nanael's avatar, though.
Kanye's West avatar is Mr. Saturn from EarthBound.
Elfuun_old
Heather Mason, Silent Hill.
Topic Starter
Kyomaku
it's Krokorok

(I gave you a damn)

(reason for edit > picture bugged)
Elfuun_old
wat, I'd changed my avatar before posting here D:

anyways, yours is an unnamed character.
show more