Total Posts
show more
pentaqola
that isn't what i am searching for
TheLegendaryHD
abraker
I uhhh
Tad Fibonacci
Hah, another beautiful day in the land of OT.

Perfect time to be shitposting.
TheLegendaryHD
Aiseca
That dude is either constipated or just flapping hard under the table....

🤔
Tad Fibonacci

Aiseca wrote:

🤔
Why not both?
Aiseca

Tad Fibonacci wrote:

Aiseca wrote:

🤔

Why not both?

S&M?!?! OwO)!
Journal
INDECISION INDECISION INDECISION INDECISION INDECISION INDECISION INDECISION INDECISION INDECISION INDECISION INDECISION INDECISION INDECISION INDECISION INDECISION INDECISION INDECISION INDECISION INDECISION INDECISION INDECISION INDECISION INDECISION INDECISION INDECISION INDECISION INDECISION INDECISION INDECISION INDECISION INDECISION INDECISION INDECISION INDECISION INDECISION INDECISION INDECISION INDECISION INDECISION INDECISION INDECISION INDECISION INDECISION INDECISION INDECISION INDECISION INDECISION INDECISION INDECISION INDECISION INDECISION INDECISION INDECISION INDECISION INDECISION INDECISION INDECISION INDECISION INDECISION INDECISION INDECISION INDECISION INDECISION INDECISION INDECISION INDECISION INDECISION INDECISION INDECISION INDECISION INDECISION INDECISION.
45Traeath
TheLegendaryHD

45Traeath wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lV53kx1K0N8

lmao gay
Aiseca
Finally, Saber has a British accent! Yush!

abraker
ok that was good
Tad Fibonacci

Aiseca wrote:

Finally, Saber has a British accent! Yush!

This is epic, lol.
TheLegendaryHD
abraker
imagine being alive
TeeArctic1
imagine reading through four constitutions and writing forty points for a shitpost
levesterz
Imagine reading
Journal

Journal wrote:

INDECISION INDECISION INDECISION INDECISION INDECISION INDECISION INDECISION INDECISION INDECISION INDECISION INDECISION INDECISION INDECISION INDECISION INDECISION INDECISION INDECISION INDECISION INDECISION INDECISION INDECISION INDECISION INDECISION INDECISION INDECISION INDECISION INDECISION INDECISION INDECISION INDECISION INDECISION INDECISION INDECISION INDECISION INDECISION INDECISION INDECISION INDECISION INDECISION INDECISION INDECISION INDECISION INDECISION INDECISION INDECISION INDECISION INDECISION INDECISION INDECISION INDECISION INDECISION INDECISION INDECISION INDECISION INDECISION INDECISION INDECISION INDECISION INDECISION INDECISION INDECISION INDECISION INDECISION INDECISION INDECISION INDECISION INDECISION INDECISION INDECISION INDECISION INDECISION INDECISION.
TheLegendaryHD
Aiseca

TheLegendaryHD wrote:

Something is telling me that this is that cursed flying squirrel in that certain Reol map.
nanaya
Hi people.
levesterz
hello
nanaya
How to shitpost.
Vuelo Eluko
osu! has devs?
Ryoid
spam your keyboard with clear intent
nanaya
clear intent clear intent clear intent clear intent clear intent clear intent clear intent clear intent clear intent clear intent
Ryoid
*Congrats*

*your shitposting skill has been up for 1 lvl*

*do you want to allocate your point?_...*
nanaya
ayyyyyyyyyyy
Ryoid
*you got lesser natural shitposting skill!*

*description: you can post anything with no meaning at all! have fun and shitpost!*
Aiseca
Heyo nanaya! UwU~~!
TeeArctic1
You should have acted. They're already here. The OT Chronicles told of their return. Their defeat was merely delayed. Til the time after BN migrated, When the sons of OT would spill their own blood. But no one wanted to believe. Believe they even existed. And when the truth finally dawns: It dawns in shitposts. But, There's one they fear. In their tongue, he's Nananya: osu! Born!

FUS RO DAH
Tad Fibonacci

TeeArctic1 wrote:

You should have acted. They're already here. The OT Chronicles told of their return. Their defeat was merely delayed. Til the time after BN migrated, When the sons of OT would spill their own blood. But no one wanted to believe. Believe they even existed. And when the truth finally dawns: It dawns in shitposts. But, There's one they fear. In their tongue, he's Nananya: osu! Born!

FUS RO DAH
NUZ AANSUL
FENT ALOK

FOD FIN VUL
DOVAH NOK

FEN KOS NAH LOT
MAHFEA RAAK

AHRK RUUUUUUUUUZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RobeatsCasual
gfbswiasrkgbisegfisguicfgbvi 834aifg87ay78ad8f7aty8f y6r8raur a ryhu yh yhu yhu yhumk yuasigfzsh f rrhf ruruhryhu yhfurfuyh rhur tghjuitgh

edit: sorry my pocket typed that, but you all must respect my pocket's opinion!
Ryoid

Tad Fibonacci wrote:

TeeArctic1 wrote:

FUS RO DAH

NUZ AANSUL
FENT ALOK

FOD FIN VUL
DOVAH NOK

FEN KOS NAH LOT
MAHFEA RAAK

AHRK RUUUUUUUUUZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DAMANFUJI NAM STAHPEL MA HART!!! BAGITO!!

BUANG ANGIN! BUANG ANGIN!

ELU ZIH NGESELIN!
WAH ANJAY WAH ASU!

RAME BANGEGT BANGH!!
Aiseca
Uhhhh..... I'm lost...
45Traeath
I thought "US O TAH", if I was going to have an adaptation for it, but well.
TheLegendaryHD
Ryoid
were do they sell that?
TheLegendaryHD

Ryoid wrote:

were do they sell that?

because they literally ahead us and do it for fun

japan living in 2029
show more