forum

Add a completely unranked mod? [invalid]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +1
Topic Starter
-kevincela-
Hi all! I just heard the news that SpunOut got ranked - and that's ok. The problem is that many,many players used SpunOut especially to practice with the maps they were not good at, and not to get really bad accuracy. Now that SpunOut is now ranked many players are complaining about this,so I think it would be good to add a completely unrelated and unranked mod, so that many people could practice without problems.

If you don't like the idea,I don't have problems with that, but the main problem is that many,many players are complaining here because of this, so like I said it would be better to make an unranked mod.
bomber34

-kevincela- wrote:

Hi all! I just heard the news that SpunOut got ranked - and that's ok. The problem is that many,many players used SpunOut especially to practice with the maps they were not good at, and not to get really bad accuracy. Now that SpunOut is now ranked many players are complaining about this,so I think it would be good to add a completely unrelated and unranked mod, so that many people could practice without problems.

If you don't like the idea,I don't have problems with that, but the main problem is that many,many players are complaining here because of this, so like I said it would be better to make an unranked mod.

Go to Editor and click on test
This was requested very often and always denied...
Lally
+1 to the request... we really need a unranked mod!
ampzz
I can easily tell you right now that this will be rejected.

It's a measure to ensure that players aren't cheating the ranking system so that all playcounts are included for what most just waste hours on end with spun out on which never helps out the individual maps themselves for verifying who plays which the most.

End story; it's a random online statistic, who cares.
Lally

ampzz wrote:

I can easily tell you right now that this will be rejected.

It's a measure to ensure that players aren't cheating the ranking system so that all playcounts are included for what most just waste hours on end with spun out on which never helps out the individual maps themselves for verifying who plays which the most.

End story; it's a random online statistic, who cares.

: okface : :C
peppy
No.
Topic Starter
-kevincela-
Ok,I see. Nevermind ^^
T-C[222]
Some Flashlight players uses SpunOut for practicing songs .|.
Soaprman
They can still do that. All this changes is that we don't have to assume as often that someone's playcount and accuracy are artificially "improved".
Kurokami
Totally unranked mod is sucks. I think it will be better if the mod counts toward the play count but not count accuracy and ranked score. This is just a dream, but... This was deniedtoo many times already. o.o
Genshin

Kurokami wrote:

Totally unranked mod is sucks. I think it will be better if the mod counts toward the play count but not count accuracy and ranked score. This is just a dream, but... This was deniedtoo many times already. o.o
totally agree with you.
the fairly thing should be a mod that keeps playcounts but ignores accuracy and score.
those

Genshin wrote:

Kurokami wrote:

totally agree with you.
the fairly thing should be a mod that keeps playcounts but ignores accuracy and score.
Then SpunOut and don't complete.
Kurokami

those wrote:

In ctb? o.o
ursa

-kevincela- wrote:

Edit -> Choose the beatmap & diff that you want to train -> mod(save as new difficult & rename as you want) -> done
You've have an unranked diff for the beatmap that you want to train
& many player use this for practice too
Xau_old
we can still play offline :(
those

Kurokami wrote:

those wrote:

In ctb? o.o
Then don't complete.
awp
Doesn't NoFail make it unranked as well
those

awp wrote:

Doesn't NoFail make it unranked as well
Cuts score by 50%.
Kurokami

those wrote:

Then don't complete.
This is what I always do. :3 But mistakes always happen. I'm not the only one who want "unranked" mod, but probably the only one who don't care too much if its not be added.
boat
He's not really cutting of the choice of playing unranked. As much as I'd like to keep spun out as unranked, I'm yet against an unranked mod, as ticking a mod isn't that much less effort then pressing escape/mwheel button at the end of a map, or just simply logging out.